Part 1

JIMIN POV

Jimin wakes up in the morning getting ready for school. Well, there's nothing new. Just does his morning routine. Once he finishes, he takes his house key and locks the door. He slips the key into his pocket and starts walking to school while looking straight. He doesn't care about anyone or whoever is staring. He got there on time as planned, he walks through the hallway and takes his book that is in his locker. After preparing his books, He walks to his class and enters his classroom, and sits at the last seat beside the window. Then he takes out a piece of paper and starts drawing something since he's bored.

Y/N POV

As soon as Yn and Lisa enter the classroom, all the students, especially the boys are greeting and screaming over her since she is popular. Some of them even ask her to go on a date. Y/n just greet and smile at them back. But then she saw the same boy walking away in the hallway at the back seat. She smiles to herself and decides to sit beside him.

JIMIN POV

Jimin just continues drawing a cartoon character but it somehow looks like Y/n. The class goes silent as the teacher enters. He is just lost in his world with his drawn cartoon but then suddenly he noticed that the class went silent suddenly. He looks around him and notices everyone is standing up. He immediately stood up from his seat and they greeted and sat in their own places. Then the teacher suddenly announces "Okay class so today we're going to do a group project of two people. Before I leave the class I'll give you the result of last week's quiz. Understand? Now find your partner."

Y/N POV

Y/n decided to be the boy's partner because it seems like nobody wants to be with him. And that's when the conversation starts "Hey! I am Y/n. Can I be your partner if you don't mind ?"

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n a second and just nods trying not to make eye contact. He whispers "Okay" Then he takes out a notebook and just looks at the board in front of him.

Teacher: Please write these notes in your notebook. It will help you with the project

Y/N POV

While writing the notes Y/n glances at the boy. She finds him cute with those shimmering eyes and chubby cheeks. Soon she asks "Hey... You didn't tell me your name yet... What's your name? I'm Han Y/n." *Smile*

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n for a second then he rips a small piece of paper and writes "My name is Jimin... Park Jimin...Just call me Jimin..." He just replies while writing. He's not even giving a glance to Y/n and just continues writing.

Y/N POV

Yn smiles and writes back " I like your name. I hope we can be friends too." She gives it to him.

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at y/n with a little confused face but he just takes it and reads the note and he's kinda shocked. He looks at Y/n and says "Sure" a soft smile forms on his lips while looking at Y/n.

Y/N POV

"Jimin? Do you wanna go for lunch with me? Please....?"

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n and nods immediately but then he felt a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry," He said while chuckling a little and scratches his neck.

Y/N POV

Yn chuckle "Come on don't be sorry~ I know you are just excited. Let's go!"

She grabs him tightly and pulls him outside. Y/n leads him and walk towards Lisa

Lisa : * frowns her eyebrow* Hi Y/n's new boyfriend!

JIMIN POV

Jimin is a little shocked to hear that word and his cheeks also start burning slowly."Hm? Boyfriend?" He looks at Y/n.

Lisa: You know what I mean? Boy space friend... "

Y/N POV

"Come on Lisa don't make him confused... He may be shy. Right, Jimin. Oh and this is my best friend Lisa. Lisa, this is Jimin. He is my new friend and he is my partner in the project ." They were about to go to the cafeteria when a girl came and approached Y/n.

Momo: "Hey Y/n! Let's go to the cafeteria together! Hehehe "

Y/n turns to Jimin and he looks down so she says "Sorry but I and my best friends are going to the cafeteria together. We planned it earlier, maybe next time okay Momo" *smile*

Then Momo makes an unbelievable face. She faces Jimin and whispers

Momo: "Ugh you're going to regret being with the popular girl. "

You guys continue walking, that's when you realize that you are still holding Jimin's hand.

Y/n 's mind: ( Nah it's okay! HE IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND )

JIMIN POV

Jimin just continues walking to the cafeteria with his cheeks blushing some pink shade that makes him look cute somehow. It's all because of Y/n. (Jimin's mind) omg please stop blushing this is embarrassing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi readers! Don't forget to leave us a vote 🤩 & a comment. Thank you for reading guys hope you enjoy~