Part 2

AUTHOR POV

When Y/N enter the cafeteria some boys and girls are glaring at Jimin. Lisa goes to buy food and drinks for them. Y/n notice that Jimin is feeling uncomfortable and keeping his head down so she said .... "Hey Jimin.... Don't worry. Just ignore the glares ...." She puts her finger on his chin and brings up his face. She says " There~ you~ go~ "

Y/N POV

Then I can see the red blush on his cheeks. I giggle at his cuteness. Then we sit down at their place and start chatting. The three of us get to know each other better even though he doesn't talk much but I find it adorable. Then I ask him " Jimin... don't you have friends? "

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n and slowly forms a smile on his lips. "I have one now" He whispers "And forever mine~" He keeps staring at Y/n features and just admiring every one of them. Those eyes, the cute nose, and pretty lips. Then Jimin smiles happily and just acts normal not wanting anyone to notice.

Y/N POV

Y/n is happy to see Jimin smiling. Then Lisa said

Lisa: Don't worry Jimin, you're one of our best friends now.

*Then bell ring*

Y/n: Hey Jimin what subject do you have?

Jimin: Umm... chemistry.

Y/n: Aww we have science. Mm, it's ok we will meet you after science class finishes ok.

Lisa: Y/n let's go!

Y/n: Coming!

Y/n was about to go but she whispers in Jimin's ear "You should smile more often. It's sweet. Bye~"

JIMIN POV

Jimin's lips immediately formed into a smile and grabbed her hand. He pulled her to stop her from walking and pulled her close to him. He slowly leans his face closer to her "You Too" Jimin did that just to make Y/n blush. Like why not...

Y/N POV

Y/n smile and giggle. She feels her heartbeat is faster. She looked down and ran fastly so that nobody saw and before shyness took over her.

*Time skip *

Y/n: Lisa let's go... Jimin must be waiting!

Lisa: Yeah come!

They're not many pupils left in school because everyone goes home early. While they're walking they see a boy crying and he is so weak laying on the cold cement floor. He is bullied by.... a girl? That's rare. Then Y/n rushes to the boy with Lisa. Her heart sank when she saw Jimin getting bullied by Momo. No wonder nobody dared to help him.... Because Momo is one of the school Vip's daughters. She has power.

J-just look at him... He looks so helpless. He is crying in pain. Your blood rushes to your veins. Anger took over you. Lisa backed off a little because never seen this side of yours..... nobody does. You run so fast and push Momo to the locker side.

Y/n: Momo! Stop it!

Momo: Haish what do you want huh?! Can't you mind your own business!?

JIMIN POV

Jimin just sits down on the floor hugging himself wrapping his hands around his legs tightly and shivers softly.

Y/N POV

Y/n grabs her collar and says Y/n: LISA!! *Signalling her to call the principal*

Lisa nod and Y/n turn to Momo furiously

Y/n: How can I not mind my own business when my best friend is getting hurt! What he did to you! How can you ever hurt such an innocent boy 💔 ?!

Y/n pull her by the collar and push her to another side of the locker

Y/n: How dare you!

Momo pushes her till she falls and her head hits the locker. Momo said

Momo: Tsk, He is just a NERD! He is trying to be popular by doing nothing!! I put all effort just to be with you and Lisa so that I'll be popular too but no! My popularity is lower! So if I can't be no.1... NOBODY CAN!

Momo walks while clenching her fist towards Jimin who is lying there breathing heavily... with tears flowing nonstop. You can't see people HURTING WHAT'S YOURS !! You force yourself to run towards him and pull his hand forcefully making him stand. You catch him in your hands and he leans because he is too weak. Lisa and the principal come at the right time. Jimin is getting unconscious. Jimin is getting unconscious and starts to lose his balance. You catch him before he could fall down. He's bleeding and full of bruises. Y/n said

Y/n: Lisa! Bring him to the nurse!

JIMIN POV

~30 mins later

Jimin opens his eyes slowly adjusting the brightness of the light then he turns around to scan the room and he sees Y/n resting her head sobbing softly on the bed. Jimin moves his hand slowly to Y/n combing her hair back to see her face and with a soft voice, Jimin says "Shhh why are you crying?... Who the hell make Y/n cry I swear I'll break he or her leg"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi readers! Don't forget to leave us a vote 🤩 & a comment. Thank you for reading guys hope you enjoy it ~ Have A Nice Day!