Part 3

Y/N POV

Y/n have been waiting for so long. She fixed herself in the toilet and went to explain everything to the principal. She informs him and her teacher that she will stay in the nurse room with Jimin in case he needs help. She is so damn worried about Jimin. Y/n is a soft-hearted person. She cares about her friends and the people she loves. She can't stand it when she sees anyone having a hard time or being hurt. After 30 minutes, suddenly she feels something caressing her. She immediately looks up. "Jimin... you're awake. Are you okay?" She takes his hand which was caressing her before and caresses it. Jimin is trying to get up but he's probably feeling a little pain. " Hey be careful ...." She helps him sit properly.

JIMIN POV

Jimin cups Y/n's face as he notices there's something on y/n's face. He stares deeply into Y/n's eyes while talking softly. "What is this Y/n? Did Momo hurt you?... Aish Y/n you don't have to help me... now I feel bad because of me you got hurt" He said with a worried voice.

Y/N POV

Y/n nod. She takes his hand and looks down. She said "Seriously! I was worried sick about you! How can I just watch whatever belongs to me getting hurt ?! And how can you let a girl bully a boy like you... " Y/n don't want to scare Jimin so she said that with concern and emotion controlling voice. Cause if Y/n is angry she'll be a little scary. She knows that so she tries not to lose control

JIMIN POV

"I just let her do it because my mom said that boys can never hit a girl... My mom also said if a girl hits a boy it's just because they're weak... so I just let her" Jimin replies like a child talking about his mom's advice. This is how mom's boy should be.

Y/N POV

Y/n facepalm herself and put her right hand on her cheek. She just stares at this angel kiddo

Y/n's mind: ( Oh God! He is so pure!!!! Look at the innocent face. How can I even be angry at him !! He is just so gentle........... and fragile to be hurt~ I mean look at him . He is still a baby ! ) She chuckles then caresses his hair like a kid

JIMIN POV

"Why did I do something wrong?" Jimin looks at Y/n and his face turns into an emoji that looks cute. His eyes sparkle and pout like a kid (🥺). "I'm sorry"

Y/N POV

Y/n look at him straight to the eye smiling and sigh

( Haih, what should I say. Yes? or No? HE IS SO CUTE~ MY HEART IS GONNA MELT. Awww )

"Jimin-ah, you shouldn't let anyone hurt you even if it's a girl hm. But at the same time, you shouldn't beat people for no reason. You should protect yourself Jimin-ah....what if I am not here. What are you going to do hm ?... Next, don't let anyone take advantage of you ( smile and pinch his cheek )

JIMIN POV

Jimin smiles "It's okay even though I get hurt at least my mom will be happy because I never hit a girl in my life even once"

Y/N POV

Y/n don't really think that way so she said... "No, It's not okay! Not at all!"

JIMIN POV

Jimin pouts "B-but I-" He lay back on the bed turning around facing the wall not facing Y/n "Don't talk to me."

Y/N POV

"No, I didn't mean to- " he sulks. (Oh no ) she says in her mind. She holds his hand trying to convince him.

"Jimin-ah..... I didn't mean to shout at you... it's just that I can't take it. What I'm trying to say is that you can't let yourself get hurt, it's not okay~ You're very important to me. I can't see you hurt ....hm ?... Jimin-ah?

*Shake his hand a bit*..... Jimin-shi~ * shakes his arm a bit* Jiminie~~ *cup his face* *turn facing my face* I'm sorry *smile* okay

JIMIN POV
Jimin pecks Y/n's cheeks and nods "You are forgiven by angle Park Jimin"

Y/N POV

Y/n was shocked by Jimin's action, it is unexpected. She holds her cheek and says "Thank you" while looking down. Shyness is taking over her. She then looks up and says "Where is the shy and quiet Jimin I know? *Teasing*

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n "You look sad when I sulk... My mom said a kiss fixes everything that's why I kiss you... Don't you like this side of me? "

Y/N POV

Y/n said.

Y/n's mind:( Aww is he trying to tackle me or what ? So cute . ) *Giggle* "I like every side of you. Don't worry... Oh umm, I need to go to class now... Lisa and I will come after school finishes ok. Annyeong~

When she turns around about to walk away she feels something gripping her hand. She turns and sees Jimin holding her hand. He's not letting it go.

JIMIN POV

Jimin pulls Y/n "Don't leave me please..." he smiles softly then he looks at Y/n.

Y/N POV

Y/n: Omo! Are you gonna cry if I go? *soft smile*

JIMIN POV
Jimin pouts and nods and acts like he's starting to cry "Yes"

Y/N POV

"Oh no no no no! Don't cry please! Please... Ok *wipe his tears* Aigoo... I will be back after school ok. *whisper* I promise~" Then she brushes his hair and leaves for her class.

JIMIN POV
°Time Skip°

When the bell rings, Jimin smiles widely and sits at the edge of his bed waiting for Y/n. He stares at the door waiting for Y/n to enter it. He whispers to himself "Where is she?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi readers! Don't forget to leave us a vote 🤩 & a comment. Thank you for reading guys hope you enjoy it ~ Please support us🤗