Part 4

Y/N POV

Y/n and Lisa walk into the nurse room. Y/n see Jimin smiling widely. He looks so excited. She smiled and said "Hey Jimin! Let's go home! We bring your bag and stuff... *soft smile* Do you wanna come to my house? You can rest there... Then we can finish the project."

JIMIN POV

Jimin smiles and stares at Y/n not focusing on what Y/n is saying. He is drowned in Y/n's perfect feature. "She is so perfect," Jimin said to himself. He didn't realize that he's still not answering to Y/n.

Y/N POV

Y/n turns to Lisa and eye signals " What's wrong with him" She then waved her hand in front of his face. Lisa said "You sure he did not injure his head? " Y/n said " I.... don't think so but maybe. " She sighs and sits beside Jimin. She called out his name " Jimin ~? "

JIMIN POV

Jimin finally snapped out of his thoughts and answered Y/n immediately "Y-yeah sure! Let's go." He smiles and looks so excited.

Y/N POV

Y/n and Lisa laugh. She then gives him his bag and Lisa hands him his file. You guys then help him to stand properly and walk out of the room. Y/n is walking in front while Lisa purposely walks behind and speaks to Jimin "Hey Jimin-shi did you fall for Y/n's beauty? *Grin* "

JIMIN POV

Jimin panics a little when he looks at Lisa trying to act cool "W-why would I?" He walks faster to walk beside Y/n.

Y/N POV

Y/n notice Jimin is getting panicked she asked " Are you okay?"

JIMIN POV

"Hmmm? No, I am not... Can we go get ice cream first? I love ice cream" Jimin smiles after changing the topic.

Y/N POV

"Ok let's go! Lisa, are you coming?"

Lisa shakes her head because she had to go to her aunt's house for dinner. She then apologizes and went away

JIMIN POV
When Jimin and Y/n are about to cross the road Jimin holds Y/n's hand and crosses the road together.

Y/N POV

Y/n notices Jimin's holding her hand. Her heart fluttered. She secretly smiles and they continue walking. They entered the ice cream shop. "Annyeong~ can I have a banana strawberry flavor with strawberry topping. Hey Chim what do you want?" They ordered and ate their ice cream while walking home together.

JIMIN POV

~they arrived at Y/n's house and Jimin smiles while licking his eyes cream "Your house look nice"

Y/N POV

Y/n: Thank you! Come in! She holds his hand tightly and enters the house.

Mom: Omo Y/n, you- WHO IS THIS GUY ??!! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO ?!!?! OMG ?!!? IS THIS HOW I RAISED YOU HUH?!!

Y/n notice Jimin is scared. He is kinda hiding behind her and she said "Eomma Stop it! We didn't do anything! He is my best friend and my project partner!! Don't misunderstand !! You're scaring him... !!"

Y/n Hold his hand tighter and move aside. She told him "Don't worry... she won't scold you... Eomma, his name is Jimin."

Mom: Oh! I am so sorry dear...

Y/n's mom smile and bend down to his level

Mom: so you're Y/n's friend.... you're very cute and handsome Jimin *pats his head*

JIMIN POV

Jimin stops hiding behind Y/n and smiles at his mom. He bows "Nice to meet you aunty and thank you" Jimin smiles widely and hugs y/n's hand.

Y/N POV

Mom: Omo just calls me Eommo-nim okay! Aww, actually you two look cute together. You look like a shy type of boyfriend *giggle*

Y/n: Eomma~ *whining *

Mom: Aigoo... You two have fun okay. Call me if you need anything~

She went away. Y/n apologize to Jimin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi readers! Don't forget to leave us a vote 🤩 & a comment. Thank you for reading guys hope you enjoy it ~ "Do it now before it's too late~"