Part 8(finale)

JIMIN POV

Jimin smiles and looks up at Y/n and stares into Y/n's eyes and immediately pecks Y/n's cheek "thank you jagi" and hugs you back "okay but jagi what day is today? is it Saturday?" he looks at Y/n looking excited. It's just because he's planning to go out for a date with Y/N.

Y/N POV

Y/n's heart fluttered so much but she didn't show it. She says "No... It's Friday you pabo *slightly knock his head* Come on let's go for breakfast! Mom and dad will be very shocked *excited* "

Y/n hold his hand in case he is nervous. She noticed he felt hesitant but she gave him an assuring smile. They reach downstairs and greet Y/n's parents. Their parents greet back but

Mom: Wait... Jimin is that you? You look so different ( wow this must be her work )

Dad: Yeah totally!

Y/n chuckle

Y/n: Appa... Eomma... this is Jiminie. He looks nice, isn't he!

They nod in agreement.

JIMIN POV

Jimin smiles and greets Y/n's father and mother then they sit at the table. They eat pancakes and jam for breakfast which is Jimin's favorite.

Y/N POV

Y/n and Jimin walk to school. When they enter they hear so many students talking about them. Y/n notices that Jimin got intense and starts to get anxious.

Y/n's mind: ( maybe because too much attention makes him feel tense. )

She tightened the grip on his hand and pulled him to her locker. She takes out some wipes from her locker. She wipes his sweat, caress his hand to calm him down, and said "Are you okay? "

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n "I know you want to make me feel better but I think it's not working for me... I want to go to the rooftop you can go to class" He is still maintaining his smile but after he turns around walking to the rooftop the smile faded. He quickly walks and climbs up the stairs then he just sits at the edge of the rooftop. He looks at the scenery then a tear falls down from his cheeks. He wipes his cheeks and just stares at people and scenery forcing himself to smile.

Yn pov

" *whisper tone* No...Jimin.... *looks down* " Y/n feel very bad. It hurts when she sees him sad. She thinks that maybe he needs some time alone. She goes to her class feeling extremely guilty. After class, she ran to the rooftop top. When she reached the rooftop she saw Jimin sitting there all alone. She runs to him but she stops when she hears sobs. She walks to him. She called him with the word Jimin loves. " Jagiya~? "

JIMIN POV

Jimin immediately wipes his tears and adjusts his hair. He smiles softly "Y-yeah" he answers not making any eye contact and just looking in front. He doesn't want to face Y/n at times like this so he just sits there looking at the scenery.

Yn pov

She goes in front of him and crouches down to his level. She brought his face up and said "Look at me......." Her heart sank so deep when seeing his red puffy eyes from crying "You've been crying haven't you.....hm? Seeing him in this state makes her lose words. "Jiminie You see... I-I am sorry. I should not change you. I should not -- " Before she could continue talking he stopped her.

JIMIN POV

Jimin holds Y/n's hand and pulls Y/n closer "Stop apologizing you know that I hate it when you do it" Jimin pulls Y/n into a hug "I love you" he whispers.

Y/N POV

Y/n hug him back. As soon as she heard those 3 words Y/n went clueless. She's shocked. Her feelings are all mixed up. She just doesn't know what to do or what to say. She's so lost in his crystal clear eyes "W-what? You w-hat"

JIMIN POV

Jimin pecks Y/n's lips and smiles softly. He cups Y/n's face "You're so beautiful jagi... always ~"

Y/N POV

(Omg Omg Omg!! My heart! I-Is this really happening? I am speechless )

" I-I l-love you too........ *Secretly smiling* " She pushes Jimin and runs while giggling.

JIMIN POV

Jimin chuckles "I'm coming for you Y/n be careful" He got up and ran to catch Y/n "Look in front Y/n-ah don't hurt yourself!" Jimin catches Y/n as he back hugs her and carries her back to the rooftop "Where do you think you can go now? *chuckles* " You have to return me what I give you"

Y/N POV

" What if I don't want to~ *confident* What are you going to do shy boy ?*teasing* "

JIMIN POV

"You will be getting your punishment then jagi" Jimin smirk and Jimin said that just to tease Y/n.

Y/N POV

" Anii~ I know you won't Jiminie. I know you well. You're just too innocent. Fine! *kiss his cheek* "

She knows that his heart always flutters when she calls him 'Jiminie'. She giggled because of Jimin's shocked expression and pink face. She asks "Do you..... wanna change and go home?"

JIMIN POV

Jimin shakes his head and looks at Y/n " No I'm gonna wear this and walk beside my girlfriend! I'll protect her with my life~" Jimin says with a soft romantic voice and caresses Y/n's cheeks.

Y/N POV

"Thank you jagiya~ *peck his cheeks* I love you Jimin-shi. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you guys for reading! We really appreciate it... and be ready another new is comingg~