Part 5

JIMIN POV

Jimin said it's okay and smiles and he says "You're lucky... your mom is nice." He is still maintaining his smile "Umm... let's start doing the project" he changed the topic since he doesn't want to talk about his past.

Y/N POV

"Yeah come on! " She didn't ask it and just shrug it off since Jimin looks uncomfortable. She walks upstairs to her room and they start the project. They discuss till night, Y/n is worried about Jimin because it's dark and not safe to go home alone at this hour. Y/n always take a glance at Jimin's figure. She just melted and they had so much fun working together.

Y/n: Jimin-ah it's dark already, we have been working for so long. It's not safe for you to go home at this hour. You're not even healed completely...... Maybe you can stay here for tonight. You can call your mom and inform her.

JIMIN POV

" Is it okay won't your mom be mad?" Jimin looks at Y/n with a serious look.

Y/N POV

Y/n: No~ don't worry..... Let's go downstairs, it's dinner time we can talk about it.

JIMIN POV

Jimin smiles and nods. " Can you help me?" He said while stretching his little hands to Y/n to help him get up.

Y/N POV

Y/n help him to get up. "Aigoo such a baby ". Y/n pulls him up but they accidentally bump into each other. Jimin is already hugging Y/n... She is about to fall but she tries to balance herself.

JIMIN POV

Since Jimin hugs Y/n by her waist. Jimin pulls Y/n closer and stares into Y/n's mesmerizing eyes "Remember.... you're so beautiful " he said with a soft voice.

Y/N POV

Y/n hugs back and says " Thank you... Jimin-ah" she looks down due to shyness then she cups his face with one hand "You should not hide what's beautiful in you" She then saw a tint of red blush on his cheeks. " You look cute when you blush, I will wait for you downstairs~" She then walked downstairs.

JIMIN POV

Jimin nods then follow Y/n from behind slowly still thinking about what Y/n said.

Y/N POV

Y/n went downstairs and saw her dad "Oh Hi appa!"

Dad: Hello Y/n !!!

Jimin reach downstairs

Dad: *shocked* * stands up* Y/N WHO IS THIS !?!! WHY DO YOU BRING GUYS HOME?!! HE IS FROM YOUR ROOM ?? YOU ! *point at Jimin* WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ! *1000× death glare*

FROM YOUR ROOM ?? YOU ! *point at Jimin* WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ! *1000× death glare*

Y/n's mind: ( oh god~here we go again..! Mom Dad it's not like you guys never fall in love before!! )

She runs to Jimin protecting him. "Appa relax! He is my best friend !! His name is Jimin. He came because he is my partner for my school project !! We have been working since after school! "He is already scared and nervous ... Well, who won't after getting scared and scolded by an uncle.

Y/n: "Ahh Appa Why did you shout at him...!! "

Dad: Ahh I am so sorry boy. Appa is so sorry... Let's go have dinner with us in return *smile*

Y/n: Aigoo Jiminie I am so so so so sorry.... a-are you okay?

She pulls him near herself and caresses his back to comfort him.

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n. He feels calmed a bit and nods. He whispers in Y/n's ears " Thank you, honey, ~" He said while not breaking the eye contact and whispers more "From now on calling me Jiminie". Jimin breaks the hug and pats Y/n's head. He goes to sit at the dining table and leaves Y/n standing there frozen as ice cubes "Thank you, aunty...uncle" bows his head to them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi readers! Don't forget to leave us a vote 🤩 & a comment. Thank you for reading guys hope you enjoy it ~ You wanna know a secret? ... We love youuuu~