Part 6

Y/N POV

Y/n just froze. She doesn't know what to do !!?

Y/n's mind: ( What just happened? D-did he just called me h-hone-ey ?? Does he have this kind of side before? I have never seen this side of him before! Am I the one who changed him? Am I blushing? W-wait I am? Do I have to go to the doctor already ?!? Did I work too hard till crazy ?!? )

Snaps back to reality

Y/n: wow *breath* chill Y/n ~

Mom: Y/n-shi come to have dinner with us!

Y/n: *whisper tone* huh... *normal tone* yeah coming!

She fixes herself and walks to the dining table with a smile.

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n and pinches her cheeks. He smiles softly "You're so cute when you're blushing. Aigooo so cuteee~" He said squishing your cheeks makes your parents laughing so basically everyone is laughing. (how can she be so cute with this little pink shade of marshmallow cheeks I feel like I wanna chew her whole face... Ehh no no no that's too cruel)

Y/N POV

Y/n realize that she has to tell something to her parents

Y/n: eomma h-

Mom: Jimin you're a very good boy isn't it dear *look at your appa*

Dad: *giggle* yes dear both of them look like a couple. Right, Y/n!

Y/n: *choke* *cough* Huh ? B-but ap-ppa we are no-t even.... dating...?

She turns to Jimin and saw his face is SOO RED like red velvet !!

Y/n: A-appa don't make him feel shy *smile*....... anyways--

Mom: Jimin why don't you stay here for tonight, it's late we can tell your parents isn't it dear!

Y/n's mind:( huh?, W-well looks like I don't have to do anything tho )

JIMIN POV

Jimin is still blushing but then he nods and bows to Y/n's parents "Thank you, uncle, thank you aunty" Then everyone starts eating. Jimin wants to eat something but the bowl is near Y/n's dad so he's a little scared to ask. He whispers it Y/n "Can you take that for me I can't reach it"

Y/N POV
Y/n is eating when she hears Jimin whispering to her. She looks at him "Hm?" She's curious why he didn't take it by himself. She notices that the bowl is near to her dad. Now she understands~. She giggles and passes him the bowl. They chit chat a lot. Soon everyone finished dinner. Y/n and Jimin decided to go upstairs to sleep since they still have to go to school tomorrow. They wish goodnight to Y/n's parents and walk up the stairs. Y/n and Jimin sleep one Y/n's bed since the bed is quite big so there's more space.

JIMIN POV

Jimin lays on the bed and pulls Y/n closer. He wraps his hands around Y/n's waist and he combs Y/n's hair back to see Y/n's face "Can we cuddle while sleeping? it's just that I love to cuddle when sleeping "

Y/N POV

Y/n turns to Jimin and said "Jiminie you're so different than in school. You're kind and such a nice person. Why are you always quiet and lonely? I am sure everyone will like you seeing you like this"

JIMIN POV

Jimin looks at Y/n and smiles softly "Because school is not special to me but you're." He mumbles while staring at Y/n's eyes and caresses her cheek.

Y/N POV
Y/n: *giggle* Why am I special to you? Don't you have friends before me? Why are you always alone? "

Jimin pov

"Let's just say someone hurt me before that makes me change " Jimin replies with a deep sigh but still maintaining his smile.

Y/N POV

"I am sorry that I asked that. But I won't do such things. I promise to be the best friend yours."

JIMIN POV

Jimin smiles softly "It's okay" Jimin lift Y/n's chin to look at her in his eyes "Don't apologize when you do nothing wrong jagi *peck y/n's forehead* it makes me feel sad." He snuggles into Y/n "Good night sleep tight jagiya~"

Y/N POV

Y/n's mind: (JAGI ?!!? Why is my heart beating so fast? Have I fallen for you? I don't know what this feeling is but it feels loved. Aww, Jimin you're so sweet even though we just met. How can anyone ever hurt you... Don't worry I am here for you ~ Always~)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi readers! Don't forget to leave us a vote 🤩 & a comment. Thank you for reading guys hope you enjoy it ~ What are you waiting forrrrr~