Chapter Thirty

Tweeks POV

I hate my brain I want a new one.
Is it possible to get a whole new brain?
If I got a new brain would I have a new identity.....
I'd be.........Trisha Paytas, she's my idol!!!

She's goals.
She's an icon.
She's fucking fabulous!!!.!!.!!.

Yeah I'm fucking with you, I'd never have that blonde mother fucker as my idol.
Seriously when I say she has no morals I mean she has no morals.
Like none whatsoever.
You would think a person could do worse but I don't think it's even possible for her anymore.
That woman's whole career has been built on scandals.

Fuck I got distracted.
Never again will Trisha distract me.....

"Tweek um I'm sorry if that was my fault earlier."

"It wasn't it really wasn't, it just  happens at times, some episodes are worse than others it's no ones fault."

Craig still looks incredibly guilty, it's heartbreaking.
"How would you like to order some Chinese or some shit."

He nods slowly.
"Right you gotta randomly point and then that's what you have to get."
He sighs but at least there's a small smile on his face now.
He'll probably be much happier later, wonder what I'll have to get him to do to come around.
Hehe I'll keep it PG don't worry.
This summer has been everything. Happy, scary, big sad, worrying, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
I wish it didn't have to end.....

[time skip end of summer]

I yawn quietly as I've learnt over time that I don't like waking up craig.
In fact I like to watch him for a few minutes before natural instincts kick in and his subconscious feels itself being watched.
And yes that actually happens fucking joojle it.

Today's the day.
The end of my new found life.
I really don't want this to end, I don't, but everything good that happens to me is eventually taken away.
Craig will probably forget about me in like a week, I'm not the most memorable person.
Plus my mum and dad can't know about this, I mean......
Well.....
Hm I don't know I don't want to overwhelm them.

I sigh getting up attempting not to awake the devilishly handsome dude next to me.
If only things where different.

I turn away from the bed taking one last inhale of the room.
No smell matches to this one.
It smells like self discovery, contentment, new found happiness, if we're going by literal sense the room smells like pop tarts and Vanilla with a hint of BO but it's what that smell represents.
That's what really matters.
I sigh.

I've really figured myself out, I really have, this summer has been the best time of my life.
I drag my scrawny ass downstairs only to see Michael conversing with.....mum.
SHES ALREAY HERE?
Waaaaaa.

"Oh look it's the man of the hour himself, come sit!" Michael can't fucking play that game with me.
He's totally stoned, or maybe just drunk.
You really can't tell with that one.

"Hm talking about me? Didn't think I was that special."

"Have you been taking your meds? Are you getting enough sleep? Have you been keeping up with your activities every day!?"

"Mum. Everything is just LIKE IT FUCKING WAS A WEEK AGO"
She rolls her eyes, she hates admiring that she's an over protective mother like 100% of the time.
She literally visited here every week as well as calling at least twice to check on me.
She's the one who encouraged my independence growth and then she decided to take it away.
"How long are you gonna just stand there? I thought you'ld be wanting to leave with anticipation!"

Michael grins, "maybe something changed his mind."
I give him a death glare.
He better shut his hoe mouth, maybe if he did he'd find that less dicks would magically appear there every night......................................

Well.........
Okay fine I know that my brother is in a happy relationship so the only dick there is Kevin's but damnnnn that's a good line ahhhhh

Anyways Michael already packed most of my shit up yesterday for me cos I'm lazy.
He didn't really want to because apparently touching band ts makes him A conformist but he'd never deny his darling Brother.

I'm just about ready to go, goodbyes hurt to much it's best if I don't even wake craig.
It's for the best.
I have to go.

As my mum exits the door carrying 2 of my bags Michael grabs my arm.

"What the he'll do you think your doing?" He says in a very hushed voice.

"Um g-going home."
I feel like I'm gonna cry.

"Are you sure that still means the same thing as it did at the beginning of summer?"

I hang my head.

"I-I have to go, I just have to."

"Who says?"

I sigh ignoring everything Michael has said, I need to think.
I need to go with my mum.
———————————————————————————