The Blizzard: Chapter 1

[Hello and welcome to my fremione story. There will be hinny moments. This story takes place in Harry, Hermione and Ron's 6th year. Enjoy!]

(3rd POV)

Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny had just arrived at the Burrow for Christmas break.

Ginny broke up with Dean and was now dating Harry. She couldn't be happier. Hermione was happy for them. She had a crush on Ron but he was with Lavender Brown.

Harry and Ginny were holding hands as they walked to the front door of the Borrow. Ron and Hermione were in front of them. Ron opened the door and saw the twins inside.

(Fred's POV)

Me and George were talking about a new product for the joke shop when we heard the front door open.

I looked over and saw Ron walk in. Ginny and Harry walked in holding hands and then my eyes landed on Hermione.

I have liked Hermione since my 5th year. She was in her 3rd year at the time. I never told anyone, not even George. I tell George everything but this I didn't want anyone to know.

"About time you guys got here." I said.

"We thought you guys got lost or something." George said smirking. Ginny rolled her eyes and placed down her trunk.

"Where is mum and dad?" Ginny asked.

"They went to visit Charlie for the holidays." George said.

"Bill is spending it with Fleur and Percy is spending his holiday's with ministry." I said jokingly.

"That means." George said as he looked at me and we both smirked. I looked at Ron and Ginny who knew what we were about to say.

"You are stuck with us." Me and George said at the same time smiling big.

"And yet I thought this holiday would be pleasant." Ginny said causing everyone to laugh.

Ginny picked up her trunk and went upstairs. Hermione followed her since they were sharing a room.

I watched as Hermione walked away.

(3rd POV)

Harry and Ron decided to bring their stuff upstairs as well.

"I'm hungry." Ron said as he sat down on the bed.

"Of course you are, go get something to eat." Harry said as he finished unpacking.

"Okay, are you going to come?" Ron asked looking at Harry.

"I'm going to finish unpacking." Harry said. Ron shrugged and walked out.

After 5 minutes Harry finished unpacking. He walked down the stairs when he saw Hermione walk out of Ginny's room.

"Finish unpacking and then come downstairs." Hermione said as she walked down the stairs.

Harry walked towards Ginny's room and he leaned against the door way. He was just watching her with a smile on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?" Ginny asked as she put one of her shirts in her closet.

"Not long." Harry replied.

"You can come in you know." Ginny said and she grabbed his hand pulling him into her room.

Harry grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Harry kissed her and she kissed back.

"Ginny have yo-" Hermione said but stopped when she saw Harry and Ginny kissing.