Sunshine: Chapter 9

(3rd POV)
[A/N This takes place a couple hours after last episode]

Harry was still tiny. Ginny was having a laugh about this.

"Wait what time should I expect him to go back to normal size?" Ginny asked.

"He should go back to normal in about 2 hours." George said.

"He is so tiny!" Fred said as he poked tiny Harry. Harry crossed his arms.

"I think he is to small, we need to make it so the person is a little bit bigger." George said. Fred nodded.

"DINNER IS READY!" Hermione yelled from the kitchen. Ginny picked up Harry, Fred, George and Ron were in the kitchen when Ginny walked in.

Ginny sat down and placed Harry on the table. Everyone grabbed there food and started eating.

Harry walked across the table and tried to grab some chicken but he couldn't pick it up. Everyone started to laugh. Harry looked at Ginny.

"Sorry Harry but I'm enjoying this way to much." Ginny said while laughing. Harry rolled his eyes and went towards the bread and tried to pick it up.

"Harry stop touching the food! I want to eat it!" Ron said as he pushed tiny Harry with his finger. Harry walked towards Ginny and just sat down next to her plate.

"Now, now Harry." George said.

"We will make sure there is none left for you." Fred said and both Fred and George started laughing. Harry just crossed his arm and sat there.

(1 hour later)

Everyone was in the sitting part of the fort. Ginny was sitting on the couch with Harry on the arm of the couch.

"Ginny, don't look sad because you can't kiss Harry." George said. Ginny rolled her eyes.

"We don't have to see you two kiss for another hour we need to enjoy this!" Fred said as he turned his head towards George. They both smiled at each other.

"What are you planning?" Hermione asked.

"Let's play a game!" George said.

"We just created it." Fred said.

"It's.." George started to say.

"Called!" Fred said finishing George's sentence.

"Find the Harry!" They said at the same time. George jumped up and grabbed tiny Harry. Harry was hitting George's hand as he was being carried towards Fred.

"One of us will hide Harry while the rest try to find him?" Fred said as George handed him Harry.

"Freddie you hide him first!" George said. Harry was now trying to hit Fred.

"Guy's leave him be!" Ginny said while standing up and walking towards Fred.

"Come on little sister." Fred said.

"He wont be small again unless he eats another one, let's enjoy this." George said.

"Sorry Harry." Ginny said and she went over to the couch.

Fred walked out of the room and hid Harry in the kitchen sink. Fred left Harry there and walked back to the sitting room.

"Okay, he is somewhere down stairs." Fred said. Everyone got up and started searching for Harry. After 5 minutes Ron found him.

"I FOUND HIM!" Ron yelled and everyone went towards him.

"Ron you hide him now." Fred said and everyone went to the sitting room. Ron walked into the room where they ate dinner and put Harry behind the curtains. Ron walked into the sitting room and everyone went to find Harry.

"I FOUND HIM!" George said after 5 minutes. They all continued to play this game for another 45 minutes.

"Harry should turn back any minute now." Fred said and he placed Harry on the ground.

Everyone sat down and waited for Harry to change back into his normal size.

After 5 minutes Harry went back to his normal size.

"Never again!" Harry said and he walked over to Ginny who was laughing.

"How did it feel to be small?" Ron asked.

"Everything was huge. Also you guys kept making me do random things so it was really annoying." Harry said looking towards Ginny.

"Sorry, but I mean if I was small like that you would have done the same thing." Ginny said as she looked at Harry.

"You know me to well." Harry said as he sat down next to Ginny.

After another hour everyone went to bed and it was just Hermione and Fred downstairs.

"Did you have fun today?" Fred asked as he sat down next to Hermione.

"Yeah, did you?" Hermione said looking towards Fred.

"Yeah, I did." Fred said. "You never finished reading me that book." Fred said as he picked up Romeo and Juliet and handed it to Hermione.

"Get comfortable." Hermione said and Fred layed his head on Hermione's lap and she started reading to him.

"WAIT WHAT! HE KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD BUT ACTUALLY SHE WAS ALIVE SO WHEN SHE WOKE UP AND SAW HIM DEAD SHE KILLED HERSELF!?!" Fred whisper shouted to Hermione.

"Yup, that exactly it." Hermione said as she ran her hands threw Fred's red hair.

"How did they not know she wasn't actually dead?" Fred asked.

"I don't know, I guess they just assumed so." Hermione said and Fred sat up.

"That makes me upset!" Fred said as he pulled Hermione close to 

"Well don't feel bad about it, it's just a book." Hermione said laughing.

"Mione, I have seen you cry and laugh over a ton of books." Fred said as he looked Hermione in the eye. 

"You got me there." Hermione said laughing.

"I'm going to go to bed." Hermione said. Fred stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek and they both went to bed.

[The next morning]

Everyone was down in the kitchen. Hermione was looking out the window.

"Look out the window!" Hermione said and everyone rushed over to the window. The snow was starting to melt and you could see a little bit out of the very top of the window.

"How long do you think until it gets low enough for us to go outside?" Ron asked.

"I would say couple days." Hermione said. Ron nodded and went back to finish his food.

"You know, I was actually enjoying this." Harry said. Harry's arm was around a tired Ginny's waist and Ginny's head was on Harry shoulders.

"Ginny, why are you so tired?" George asked.

"I had trouble staying asleep last night." Ginny said and he hugged Harry.

"Gin, want me to take you upstairs so you can sleep?" Harry asked as he squeezed Ginny's hand a little bit.

"Yes please." Ginny said, they both walked up the stairs and into Ginny's room.

***Thank you for reading. I am going to try to make another chapter and post it within a hour so I will be working on that. This chapter had over 1050 words. I hope you enjoyed.***