The Confession: Chapter 4

(Fred's POV)

I woke up the next morning with my head on Hermione's lap. I saw her asleep so I got up trying not to wake her.

I went upstairs to take a shower and to get changed. 

After I got changed I went downstairs to find Hermione, Ginny, Harry and George in the kitchen. Harry was leaning against the counter while hugging Ginny from behind, Ginny was leaning back against him. Hermione was reading at the kitchen table and George was making eggs.

"Where's Ron?" I asked as I walked in.

"Asleep." Harry said as he kissed Ginny on the top of the head.

"Honestly if you guys are going to be affectionate with each other can you go somewhere else? None of us want to see this." I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine, come on Harry. We can go to my room." Ginny said as she grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up the stairs.

"Should we stop them?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go." George said nodding at me. George ran up the stairs when I heard a voice say something.

"Let them be, they are trying to annoy you.Ginny knows your going to go up there so. when you go up there and open the door you will see them kissing." Hermione said.

George was already up the stairs so he didn't hear what Hermione said.

I walked over to Hermione and sat down next to her.

"What time did you wake up?" She asked me.

"Around 8:00, what about you?" I asked her.

"Around 8:10." She said as she placed her book down.

I looked at her. I think I should confess my feelings for her. I don't know how much longer I can keep it a secret, I am falling in love with her. That's a lot to admit but it's the truth. 

I had decided then, I am going to tell her right here, right now.

(3rd POV)

Fred took a deep breath and looked at Hermione.

"What is it?" She asked looking at him.

"I have to tell you something, something I have been wanting to tell you for a while." Fred said. Fred was starting to get nervous, but he knew he couldn't back out now.

"Okay?" Hermione asked with a questioning look.

Fred took a deep breath and said "Ilikeyou" however Fred had said it so fast that Hermione couldn't understand what he said.

"I didn't catch that." Hermione said looking at Fred.

Fred took another deep breath. "I like you, I like you a lot." He said and his face went bright red.

Hermione just sat there in shock.

"I know you probably don't like me back but I really like you and I felt like it's time I told you because I feel like it's obvious and I would assume that you would rather me tell you myself then you figuring it out on your own. If you don't like me back it's oka-" Fred was rambling on when Hermione interrupted him.

"I like you to Fred." Hermione said smiling a little bit and her cheeks went slightly pink.

"I had a feeling you didn-... Wait you do?" Fred said smiling.

"STOP KISSING!" George screamed as he stomped down stairs. "NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT! I HAVE BEEN BLINDED!" Hermione and Fred bursted out laughing.