All Fun In Games:Chapter 8

(3rd POV)

"Oi, lads and lady's." George shouted, everyone turned towards him. 

Everyone was in the sitting room part of the fort hanging out.

"We are going to have a game day!" George said while smiling.

"What game are we going to play?" Hermione asked. She was sitting next to Fred. Ginny was sitting on Harry's lap while Harry was messing with her hair. Ron was sitting across from Fred and George was sitting across from Hermione.

"Well that is a good question, what game do you guys want to play?" George asked looking around the room. His eyes stopped when he looked at Fred and they looked at each other.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Both Fred and George yelled at the same time. Everyone shrugged.

"I will get a bottle." George said as he got up and went to the kitchen. By this point Ginny and Harry were kissing.

"EWWWW, COULD YOU NOT KISS IN FRONT OF PEOPLE ITS DISGUSTING!" Ron screamed. Ginny turned her head towards Ron.

"Ron, you snog, and I mean snog a lot in front of the whole Gryffindor house where like 70 people see you at a time, I have also seen you snog in the hallways in front of at least 100 people, and your going to complain of me kissing in front of, lets see." Ginny said as she pointed at how many people are in the room. "4 people including George who isn't in the room at the moment." Ginny said as she crossed her arms and she had a sassy look on her face.

"But your my sister." Ron said and Ginny rolled her eyes.

"And your my brother." Ginny said and she turned back to Harry and kissed him again.

"She doesn't understand." Ron said crossing his arms. "Ronald she has a point, anyway everyone in this room knows her very well, you on the other hand do in front of a ton of people who you don't even know the names of." Hermione said.

"I am her older brother though." Ron said.

"Only by about a year and a half." Hermione said.

"Ron mate, I am her older brother who is older than you as well and I think she can snog Harry in a room like this. If it was in front of 70 people like you then I would see the problem." Fred said.

"I agree." George said as he walked into the room.

"Thank you!" Ginny said.

"Alright, my dear brother Ron how about you start." George said as he place the bottle on the ground. Ron spun the bottle and it landed on Harry and Ginny since Ginny was on Harry's lap.

"Uhhh." Ron said.

"Alright lovebirds you have to sit next to each other so we know who it lands on." George said and Ginny moved so she was sitting next to Harry.

"Ron, re-spin." George said and Ron spun the bottle this time it landed on Fred.

"Alright then truth or dare Fred?" Ron asked.

"Dare of course." Fred said while smirking.

"Ummm, I dare you to hmmm," Ron said trying to think of something.

"Any day now." Harry said. Ron rolled his eyes at Harry.

"Okay, Fred I dare you to use on of your own items from your shop on yourself." Ron said.

"Okay." Fred said and he went up to his room and grabbed something and came back down. "This my dear brother may look like an ordinary jelly bean but really when you eat it, it turns you into a random animal based on what flavor you get." Fred said smiling.

"Yeah, it comes out in the shop after break." George said smiling as well.

"What flavor is it?" Ron asked.

"Well that's the thing. They are all the same color so you don't know until you eat it." Fred said. Fred put the jelly bean into his mouth and he transformed in a bunny. He hopped around the room and jumped on Hermione and layed down.

"How long does it last?" Ron asked.

"2 minutes." George said.

"Fred you spin now." Fred just looked at George and everyone laughed. He jumped to the bottle and tried to spin it but failed. He tried again and this time he jumped out of the way and it continued to spin. The bottle landed on Harry.

"So Harry what are you going to pick?" George asked.

"Dare of course." Harry said.

"Now we wait, okay Fred 3.. 2.. 1.." George said and once he said 1 Fred transformed back to his regular self.

"Alright Harry. I Dare you to test out one of our products." Fred said and him and George snickered.

"Is it to late to pick truth?" Harry asked. Both Fred and George nodded there heads.

"Ill grab it!" George said. George ran upstairs and came back down with a gummy.

"Uhh, what is it?" Harry asked as George handed it to him.

"That there is a gummy that causes you to shrink to the size of a pinky finger." Fred said.

"Wait, wait wait." Ginny said. "Has this been tested on anyone before?" Ginny said once again.

"No, that's why we dared Harry to try it." George said.

"Harry don't do it." Ginny said as she looked at Harry.

"It's safe. The worst that could happen is that Harry passes out." Fred says. Ginny rolled her eyes.

"I thought this was suppose to be a fun and safe game." Hermione said.

"I hope it tastes good." Harry said and he put it in his mouth and swallowed it. Nothing happened and then suddenly Harry shrunk.

Fred and George high fived each other.

"How long will he stay small." Ginny asked.

"Until the rest of the day." George said laughing. Fred also started to laugh. Ginny rolled her eyes at her 2 brothers.

"Oh and Harry can't talk." Fred said.

"You know what. Harry get on my hand!" Ginny said and she put her hand on the ground. 

At this point everyone forgot about the game and was surrounding small Harry.

Harry walked onto Ginny's hand and sat down.

Everyone laughed.

"Let's play catch!" Ginny said. Harry jumped up and started to shake his head fast.

"Here George catch!" Ginny said and she tossed Harry. Harry squirmed as he flew in the air. George caught Harry and put him on the ground. Harry ran but since he was so small he didn't get far before Ginny picked him up.

"Ginny, put him on your shoulder." Fred said. Ginny shrugged and she put Harry on her shoulder. Harry walked onto her shoulder and grabbed Ginny's harry for support.

Ginny couldn't see Harry so Harry pointed at Ginny's hair and motioned that he was going to climb up it. Fred gave him a small thumbs up.

Harry climbed on top of Ginny's head. Ginny felt Harry on her head and rolled her eyes.

***Hello, thank you if you are still reading my story. I am sorry if you don't like it and if you think it is bad. Anyway this chapter has over 1100 words so I hope you enjoyed.***