Melting: Chapter 11

(The next day)
[Hermione's POV]

I waked downstairs and saw Fred in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen trying not to knock down any of the blankets.

I walked up behind Fred and said "morning." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning mione." Fred said as he turned around smiling.

Me and Fred talked as he was making breakfast. I brought some food to the table when I saw Ginny and George walk down the stairs.

"Morning, let me guess. Ron and Harry refuse to get up?" I said giving Ginny a questioning look.

"Yup." Ginny said and she took a seat. After 5 minutes Fred came in.

"So, who wants the tell the two idiots to wake up?" Fred said as he placed food down on the table.

"I volunteer George." Ginny said as she put some food on her plate.

"No, they will get mad at me." George said sitting down.

"Not if you know how to wake them up." I said as I put food on her plate.

"What do you mean?" Fred asked as he sat down next to me. I looked and Ginny and they both smiled.

"Stay here." Ginny said. Me and Ginny went upstairs and walked into the boys room.

"WAKE UP!" Ginny shouted.

"Go away let us sleep." Ron said as he put his pillow over his head. Harry pulled the covers over his head.

"Well, it might interest you to know you missed breakfast and there is only enough food for one of you left." I said. Both of the boys shot up and started to push each other as the ran down the stairs racing each other to the kitchen. Me and Ginny started laughing and we walked down the stairs.

[Fred's POV]

Me and George were talking about the joke shop when we heard what sounded like a stampede running down the stairs. We looked at the stairs and saw Harry and Ron pushing each other. They both fell and tumbled down the stairs. When they hit the ground the both looked at each other and ran to the table and then turned towards the stairs with the arms crossed. Hermione and Ginny walked down the stairs laughing.

"That wasn't funny!" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Yes, it was." Ginny said as she walked towards. Harry. Hermione walked towards me and sat down next to me. 

"Was not." Harry said crossing her arms. Ron went and sat across from me.

"Sorry." Ginny said leaning up and kissing Harry. "Better?" She asked.

"Much." Harry said.

"I WANT TO EAT MY BREAKFAST IN PIECE!" Ron yelled. Ginny just rolled her eyes and sat down. Harry sat down next to her.

After breakfast we all went to the sitting room. Hermione went to the window and looked out of it.

"Look out the window!" Hermione said and she moved aside. We all got up and looked out the window. The snow had melted so much that there was only about a foot of snow left.

"Finally, no offense but I was getting annoyed with Harry and Ginny kissing all the time." George said everyone laughed and Ginny just rolled her eyes.

"At least Fred and Hermione aren't kissing none stop." Ron said as he walked towards the couch and sat down.

"You know I was kind of enjoying this. It was fun being stuck inside." Hermione said sitting on the couch. "Of course not including Harry and Ginny kissing every other minute." She said. I laughed and so did George.

"I'm sorry that my love life is more interesting then yours." Ginny said rolling her eyes.

George and I bursted out laughing. Ron chuckled a bit.

"Fred why are you laughing? You do realize that my love life is also yours right?" Hermione said rolling her eyes.

I stopped laughing and just sat down. This made George laugh harder. He fell to the floor and was rolling around laughing.

We all just looked at him and finally he stopped and sat up.

"What is everyone looking at me for?" George asked as he walked to the couch. I just rolled my eyes.

"What should we do today?" Harry asked.

"Well, the snow is low enough we can go outside and play in it." Hermione said.

"YES!" Ginny shouted as she jumped up off of Harry's lap and ran upstairs. Harry was not expecting Ginny to jump up so fast and his eyes were wide opened.

"Well I'm going to go get changed." I said and I got up and walked up the stairs.

[3rd POV]

Everyone had changed and was in the sitting room. They all walked outside and started messing around.

Ron and George were having a snowball fight. Harry was chasing Ginny around. Fred and Hermione were building a snowman together.

George stopped Ron and pointed at Fred and Hermione. Ron nodded and they made a couple snowballs. George gave Ron a thumbs up and Ron did the same to George. They started throwing snow balls at Fred and Hermione.

"HEY!" Fred said as he stood up and made a snowball and threw it at George. Hermione made a snowball and handed it to Fred. Fred chucked it at Ron and it hit him square in the face.

Harry and Ginny walked up behind Fred and Hermione and dumped snow on their heads.

Hermione and Fred turned around and before they knew it everyone was in one giant snowball fight. Harry and Ginny were on a team. Fred and Hermione were on a team. George and Ron were on a team. They continued to mess around until the sun begin to set and they all went inside laughing.

"Me and Harry won." Ginny said.

"No, me and George won!" Ron said crossing his arms.

"Now, now guys you both know me and mione won." Fred said rolling his eyes.

They all took showers and got in there pajamas and all sat around the fireplace as they drank tea. They were talking when they heard a tap on the window. Fred got up and opened the window and an owl flew in. Fred opened it and read the letter.

"Well, what is it and who is it from?" George asked.

"It's from mum and dad. They are coming back tomorrow morning." Fred said as he handed the letter to George.

Fred wrote a letter back saying okay and they all started talking again. Ginny had fallen asleep in Harry's lap and Hermione was leaning her head on Fred's shoulder. After another hour they all decided to go to bed.

Harry carried Ginny upstairs and Fred had to carry Hermione upstairs since she fell asleep. Ron and George walked up behind them and they all went to bed.

***Hey, the story is about to end. I enjoyed making this story but my next story is going to be a hinny fanfic. This chapter has over 1100 words. I hope you enjoyed.***