No Long A Secret: Chapter 6

[RECAP]

"I KNEW IT!" A voice shouted from the staircase.

[End of Recap]

Fred and Hermione jumped and turned their heads towards the staircase. Standing on the stairs was no other then Ginny.

"So, when did this happen?" Ginny asked smiling wide. Both Fred and Hermione's faces turned bright red.

Before either could answer Harry came running down the stairs. He sighed in relief when he saw Ginny.

Ginny had turned around towards Harry and raised an eyebrow.

"Jesus Christ Gin, I thought you were hurt or something. Why are you screaming?" Harry said as he walked down and hugged Ginny from behind.

"Fred and Hermione are dating." Ginny said and she ran down the stairs forgetting Harry was hugging her from behind. 

Harry tumbled down the stairs and Ginny turned around before she finished walking down the stairs and Harry knocked her over as he was tumbling down causing her to tumble down the stairs as well.

They landed with a loud 'THUD' and Fred and Hermione raised their eyebrows.

"Are you guys okay?" Hermione asked as she looked at them with a face of confusion and shock.

Ginny jumped up and ran over to Fred and Hermione. They both looked at her really confused.

Harry was standing up when Ginny ran over to him and pulled him up and dragged him towards Fred and Hermione.

"I am dating a crazy person." Harry sighed. This caused Ginny to whip around and Harry's eyes went wide.

"Excuse me?" Ginny said as she hit him in the arm.

"It's one of the reasons I love you though Gin." Harry said as he smiled and hugged Ginny. 

"Mhm." Ginny said with a half angry and half annoyed look on her face.

"ANYWAYS.... TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Ginny screamed as she pushed them onto the couch.

Harry sat in the arm chair and Ginny walked over towards him. Harry grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap.

"I'm waiting." Ginny said as she crossed her arms.

Harry kissed Ginny on the cheek and leaned back against the back of the chair. Ginny leaned against him and Harry wrapped his arms around her stomach.

"Just tell me already!" Ginny said rolling her eyes. Harry kissed Ginny on the shoulder.

"Uh, I asked her out yesterday." Fred said turning bright red.

"When? How did nobody see this happen?" Ginny asked slightly confused.

"Well you and Harry came into the sitting room and started to make out. George went to take a shower and Ron went to his room. I went to the kitchen to talk to Hermione. I am surprised you didn't hear it, but I guess you were to busy making out to realize anything happening around you." Fred said. His face was now more red then his hair.

"You asked Hermione out in the kitchen?" Ginny asked trying to contain her laughter.

"Not my fault that we are trapped in the house." Fred said.

"Well I was expecting it really. After what happened last night Ginny wouldn't stop talking about you two." Harry said kissing Ginny on the cheek.

"What are you talking about?" Hermione asked.

"Oh that, well you two fell asleep on the couch. Fred's head was on your lap." Ginny said as she smiled big.

"Yeah, Ginny woke me, George and Ron up at five in the morning to show us. She wouldn't let us go back to sleep until we saw it." Harry said rolling his eyes.