The End: Chapter 12

[3rd POV]

The next morning everyone went down stairs and was eating their breakfast. The snow was gone completely and it was sunny outside.

"Mum and dad should get here in about 30 minutes." Fred said as he took and his and Hermione's plates to the kitchen.

"Are we going to wait outside for them?" George asked,

"Of course!" Fred replied.

They all finished eating and went outside. Harry was sitting down leaning against the house and Ginny was leaning against Harry while he played with her hair and they were talking. Ron and George were messing around with each other. Fred and Hermione were laying in the grass.

"Mione?" Fred asked as he layed on his side and tucked a piece of Hermione's hair behind her ear.

"Yes Fred?" Hermione said as she looked at Fred.

"This was the best break I could ever ask for." Fred said and he smiled down at Hermione.

"I was thinking the same thing." Hermione said and she smiled at him.

Fred leaned his head towards Hermione's and kissed her. Fred leaned back but Hermione grabbed his arm and pulled him back towards her and they kissed again. They were kissing when a loud cracking noise was heard.

They pulled apart quickly to see Mr and Mrs. Weasley standing there looking at them.

"What is going on here?" Mrs. Weasley asked and both Hermione and Fred's faces went bright red.

"Uh, mum, dad. Me and Hermione started dating over break." Fred said as he stood up. Hermione also stood up her face was redder then Fred's hair.

"I am so happy for you two. I told you Arthur, I told you they would get together!" Mrs. Weasley said as she turned towards Mr. Weasley.

They walked towards Harry and Ginny. Mr and Mrs. Weasley already knew about Harry and Ginny's relationship so they just looked at them. Ginny stood up and Harry stood up as well.

"Welcome back mum and dad!" Ginny said as she hugged them both. They hugged her back.

"We heard about the blizzard, we couldn't send an owl because of all the snow. What did you do to pass the time while you were stuck inside?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Well, we played exploding snap a lot. We talked a lot." George said.

"Yeah, also Harry and Ginny were always kissing which was really annoying." Ron said. Both Harry and Ginny opened there eyes as wide as they could go and their cheeks turned bright red.

Fred and George laughed. Mr and Mrs. Weasley looked at them.

"Well I'm going inside." Mrs. Weasley said and she walked towards the house.

Fred and George both realized they never took down the blanket fort that covered the whole house they looked at each other and both said "The blanket fort!" At the exact same time.

Ron, Ginny, Harry and Hermione started lauging. There was a shriek from inside the house.

"WHY IS THE HOUSE COVERED IN BLANKETS!!!" 

The End!