Lost (Earth 2050) Short Story

"Yaya are you alright?" Boboiboy runs to his female friend, after her left foot got stuck in a small hole.

"I'm fine. Come on let's go look for the others." Yaya insisted then the two of them started looking for their other friends.

"What happened here?" ask Yaya as the two teens scans the whole place, the buildings look old and the road somehow is filled with busted cars scattered everywhere with the street lights looking antique as well, demolish pieces of metal or steels trashed the area. It gave the two confuse on what happened from this place.

"It looks abandoned? Also the buildings seems to had damages look!" Boboiboy pointed out a building near them. "This building's windows are half broken. I have a bad feeling about this, we need to be be careful we don't know what's out here okay? Don't leave my side okay?" Boboiboy reminds then the pink hijab girl nodds smiling genuinely at his male friend. She was happy to have a friend like him, philanthropic, brave, sefless and kind.

Like a true hero everyone hoped for.

"Come on." Boboiboy muttered as the two teens entered inside the building. The inside was quiet dark and the environment was trashed filled with broken peice of glasses scattered on their path. The two teens looks at each other then activates their power with Boboiboy transforming into his Thunderstorm element and Yaya just flies to follow him. They were already at the 30th floor thanks to their powers they managed to make it at the top but little did they know someone or something was creeping from 30 meters away apart from them.

"Boboiboy? Where do you think Ying and Fang are? I just hope they're doing fine." Yaya ask as she starting to get worried to the rest of the gang. Boboiboy Thunderstorm approaches the pink hijab girl telling him to be positive encouraging her. "They'll be fine. Don't worry with Ying's super speed and Fang's intelligence no one will touch those two." Thunder said as he encourages the girl beside him. She then smiles in relief after hearing his thoughts coming from him.

×××

"Oi! Spikey head! What's taking you so long!" Ying complained as 20 minutes had already passed and Fang hasn't still fixed the time sphere in his hands. "Be patient shrimp I got this. And don't disturb me just guard the door and shut up." Fang chided after getting scolded by Ying. Ying just rolls her eyes and looks away she runs back to her guarding position and stood at her place.

"Unbelievable." Ying muttered to herself then she stops as she spots a black figure coming through their way. She stops and fixes her glass to take a closer look more.

"Oh no!" Ying exclaimed as an army of alien beings start to gather around near their secret base.

Ying dashes away going back to Fang who is busy fixing the time sphere. Fang sighs as he turns slowly towards Ying.

"Fang! We need to leave this place!" Ying fastly demande as she started packing the things they need before the creature gets them. After packing she pulls Fanf but she can't since he was stopping her. "What did you do? You lead them here dont you!!" Fanf exclaims holding the Chinese girl's wrist.

"I didn't they just came here, let's just go Fang please." Ying pleaded worried. Fang face-palms himself since he can't do anything anymore he then nodds summoning his shadow eagle. As the two teens leaves the place fang looks down as Ying was telling the truth. Their secret base was now full of alien creatures scattered everywhere near it. They were countless but still they managed to leave and force to search another shelter to stay.

"I wish Boboiboy and Yaya are safe." Ying mumbled hoping.

×××

"Boboiboy!" Yaya exclaimed as two alien creatures are currently trapping him at the floor looking desperate to kill him. Yaya's hands glows then she controls the alien creatures away outside the building, she then runs to Boboiboy fast who had a small cut in his cheeks. He sat in his place gasping for air checking himself.

"Boboiboy I'm sorry. I-" he stop her. "It's okay it's not your fault." he cut her sentences. "But you're hurt and I-" he cut her sentences again. "I'm fine Yaya it's just a slight bruises-" he stop as he felt her presence getting darker. Boboiboy gulps as he feels her black aura rising.

"DON’T TELL ME YOU'RE FINE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT! AND DON'T TELL ME TO STOP WORRYING BECAUSE I CARE!" Yaya suddenly burst out. Boboiboy just smiles awkwardly then scratches his head slightly. After getting scold by his friend Yaya. He kept himself quiet while Yaya is checking him for injuries or wounds.

"Look at your face, its bleeding does this mean nothing to you?" ask Yaya as her voice was still cold after the scolding to his friend. Boboiboy remained silent because he doesn't want to get scold anymore since Yaya's words are kinda true and scary. Boboiboy's cuts had small stings due to the alien creatures pointed nails that has acids that can melt anything that it touches.

"There done." Yaya finished, after wrapping Boboiboy's left arm, she took a small pink bandaid from her small yellow waist pocket then places it at Boboiboy's cheeks. Boboiboy suddenly felt safe and relief after Yaya had taken good care of him he was currently staring at her pretty face so calm and full of grace. He was happy that he had a friend like her. Caring, gracious, selfless and reckon. Boboiboy have no doubts about her.

"What?" Yaya asks as she notices him staring at her for 9 seconds til now.

"Nothing." Boboiboy thunder stoods up then helps her to stand up to.

"What now?" Yaya asks.

"We need to find Ying and Fang fast. And this time we're going underground." Boboiboy said as he spotted a stairs leading to the subway station underneath the city.

Boboiboy grabs her hand as their gazes slowly looks at each other. Boboiboy squizes her hands tight making Yaya nodding, for Boboiboy just ask her to trust him again in this one. The two suddenly disappeared leaving trails of red sparks on the way. Arriving at the sub way station the two teens saw the whole location in ruined, the white floor was covered in thick mud benches were destroyed and also the transportations were on the way with its lights inside imitating on and off. The two started walking through the mud creating small noises due the situated place. Yaya was slightly feeling capable with him since she trust him.

"Boboiboy?" Yaya called after the two teens noticed a movement inside one of the trains. The two stops stooding in their current position then Boboiboy squizes her hand signaling to keep silent. She nodds slowly then Boboiboy turns his head to see the bathrooms in the station. He averts his gazes then gestures Yaya to go towards the bathroom before she restrain. Boboiboy nodds giving her a serious look to trust and have faith in him.

She then walks away slowly with their intertwined hands detached from each other.

Boboiboy Thunderstorm gazes back to the train to see multiple of alien creatures coming through him. He summoned his thunder blades attacking the incoming creatures slashing them one by one in half until there's no more to kill, it was quite difficulty since there are many of them and he's only one, he doesn't event let Yaya to help him so he insisted to deal at this alone. After the fight he suddenly landed on his knee feeling exhausted as his fight lasted for 24 minutes long. He gasps heavily just then Yaya came fast to his side supporting his left arm.

"Let's go." Yaya said then Boboiboy nodds in reply, he instantly transforms himself back into normal.

×××

"Be Careful! creatures out there might sense us." Fang alarmed as the two teens are currently walking through a dark forest. With creepy bird sounds and gushes of wind swirling around through them it was making the place quite chill and silent.

"Where exactly are we?" whispered Ying scanning their surroundings. Fang started clicking in his watch as Ying's questions weren't answerd. "We're in a forest 10 miles away from the city, I think we'll spend the night here. It's safe." Fang said turning off his watch.

"I'll get some fire woods to heat us from the cold." Fang said dismissing himself from Ying. Ying nodds.

"I'll get the tents ready." Ying said as she does her work too but faster.

As the night sky became darker as ever the two teens stayed at the forest after setting up camp. Fang was busy doing everything he can. Trying to get in contact to either Yaya or Boboiboy hoping to catch on something that might help them get back to their Timeline.

_

Hi Guys! This is a oneshot I made 2 years ago, I'm just posting it here hehe. I wasn't able to finished it since it was just a Draft. That's all.