Psychopath (Short Story)

A person judged to be legally or medically insane.

Boboiboy, a dangerous psychopath boy who needed to be locked up.

But he got out, he got free.

And now he is out, filling his hands with blood.

Blood blood blood

Stab stab stab stab

And then there's Death.

After killing a random family residential house nearby, he laughs like a maniac. Then he stops as he hears a police siren coming from outside the house, he alerted and took his leave.

Next Day came, Boboiboy wakes up to see himself sleeping in a grassy area. He opens his eyes to see he's in a public park. He rubs his eyes clueless about what happened yesterday but he couldn't remember a single thing, his mind was quite empty nothing.

"Omg? Who is that boy?"

"What happened to him?"

Whispers and gossips started filling the place, Boboiboy looks at them with his innocent look. He slowly looks at himself to see blood stains and bruises. He was wearing a blue shirt, blue pants and with his orange cap.

Unexpectedly, someone approached him giving him a jacket. Boboiboy look up to see a girl in his age, she was wearing a pink hijab, and has a smile on her face. "Are you okay? Let me help you." the girl said and crouches down to help him.

Boboiboy was just looking at her while the girl was wiping his face and arms from few blood stains using her pink hanky, his eyes staring at her pretty features. She has the good innocence vibe bought by just her presence. As she notices him looking at her, Boboiboy had to look away.

She smiles genuinely at him.

"My Name is Yaya. What is your name?" she ask friendly.

Boboiboy didn't replied, he just stood there quiet ignoring her question, this made the girl more curious and concerned for him and his state.

He then slowly removes his cap showing it to her, Yaya got surprise as she sees something written inside the cap.

I am Boboiboy, in my case I have PTSD. I am mute but can talk. I am easily distracted and can get overwhelmed if not contemplated.

Boboiboy wears his hat back and gave her a quiet look. Yaya felt pity her expression of concerns seems to be all over her, she took his hand offered him to come with her. Boboiboy stands up and started walking, his hand intertwined by his. Boboiboy's poker a slight grin form his lips

In a small house, Yaya invites him in.

Inside he was currently sitting in a couch looking around, he looks at the TV, Couches, Vases, Book Cases and many other things he had never seen. He was like a kid who losts his happiness, he didn't showed any expressions towards the new environment.

Yaya offers him a hot chocolate, Boboiboy looks at a small cup with a whit few smokes coming from the glass, he showed a childishly look towards the cup. Yaya gave him a motherly look.

"It's hot chocolate. It's Yummy my friend teach me how to make one of this." Yaya said and Boboiboy took the cup smelling the deliciously aroma through going through his nostrils. He took a slow sip and suddenly he looked at Yaya smiling.

"It's delicious, right?" Yaya said and Boboiboy just smiles at her.

She was the first person who offered him kindness, generosity and friendliness. The First person who treated her right with concerns.