Aftermath

Day ends and Night soon falls everyone on Planet Quabac starts to set up camp near the Dam were Ret'taka nearly destroys.

(Lmao the truth is the Location is in Earth)

Boboiboy at the top of Dam stares at the sunset in front of him, Just then Gopal came after munching his dinner that his father had bought to him. He was happy rubbing his full stomach filling him in, Gopal then looks st his best friend.

"Boboiboy is there something wrong?" Ask Gopal, out of his curiosity he somehow notices Boboiboy busy staring at the sunset in front of them. The view was breathtaking so Boboiboy won't take off his eyes for a moment.

"I was wondering of what happened to Ret'taka?" Boboiboy said still staring at the view. Gopal smirks proudly at his best friend, he puts his arms around Boboiboy and hugs him while the two of them faces the sunset. "Hahaha! Don't worry Boboiboy! He is long gone thanks to your new Powers! You saved us! Kicked his butt! You don't need to worry about him! Come on! let's go it's getting dark soon!" Boboiboy smiles then him and Gopal descends the dam towards back to their places. In the forest Yaya, Ying and Fang was setting a bonfire with Sai, Shielda, Ochobot and Nut joining them.

Yaya was preparing the foods, while Ying was heating up the Fire and Fang was with her, collecting firewoods incase the fire runs out.

"Woah!" Gopal said taking everyone's attention. Boboiboy was beside him. The two joined the group.

Yaya and Ying was sitting together, Gopal with Fang, Boboiboy and Ochobot then Sai, Shielda and Nut together.

"Boboiboy! You saved us once again." Nut started. Boboiboy smiles at him as everyone gazes at him with their gazes. "Yeah you manage to defeat him! How?" Ask the Twins. Boboiboy taking his time, earning his urge preparing to tell them.

"Its because of Tok Kasa, he trained me along with Gopal and Adudu. The Training was kinda difficult because, me and Gopal failed several times. But however we succeeded." Boboiboy said.

"Yeah! We both succeeded! Thanks to Tok Kasa's guidance!" Gopal said agreeing at his friend. "Great job you two!" Yaya said proud at the Boys. Ying nodds. "Yalo! Good thing Gopal takes this seriously now." Ying said. "Dey! I'm serious all the time!" Gopal said confidently.

Then everyone looks at him bored blankly, Gopal chuckles at his friends reaction to him.

"Awesome!" Boboiboy then raises a thumbs up for everyone. Giving the positive vibes to his friends.

"Now Boboiboy, you still have to train even if you know how to use your Elemental Fusions. I suggest training them first before engaging yourself into another battle." Ochobot reminded to him. Boboiboy then hugs his robot best friend. "I will Ochobot."

Yaya opens up a bag of marshmallows then gives it to everyone. Grabbing their own sticks, thay started grilling their marshmallows near the fire. Having conversations of their own.

Gopal proudly praises himself in front of Fang, Yaya and Ying talking about the fight they had with Ret'taka, then Sai and Shielda having small talks to each other about work with Nut. Boboiboy just stares at his burnt marshmallow, then eats it. While Ochobot was silent beside him.

After the bonfire everyone settles in for the night, Yaya was left to pick some few litters their friends left. While Boboiboy had charged Ochobot back to the ship, He went back to bonfire to see Yaya alone. He approach her.

"Yaya are you okay?" Ask Boboiboy.

"Oh? Its you Boboiboy, U thought you'd left. Don't mind me I can handle myself here." she said after packing the a small garbage bag. "Right, I'm sorry if I left you guys." Boboiboy said then his mood changing into an upset one. He sits one of the logs then Yaya looks at him, slightly beams. She makes her way beside him.

"Its okay Boboiboy, Ret'taka is defeated now thanks to you. And don't worry we're fine now." Yaya said cheering out her upset friend. Boboiboy nodds then the two smiles at each other. "So?" Boboiboy started changing the vibe between them. "I heard you guys battled him."

"Yeah, it was pretty intense because Ret'taka was inevitably strong. Even if Maskmana upgraded our gears, we were still defeated. I'm sorry Boboiboy if were not strong enough to handle him." Yaya said looking away, Boboiboy turns his head to see his female friend sighs.

"No that's not true! You all are strong for me! you three face Ret'taka bravely without my help, with that I am proud to say you guys are strong." Boboiboy said encouraging her with his thoughts, giving some peice of his mind. Yaya smiled the nodds at him.

"GET OFF SPIKEHEAD!?"

"WHY DID YOU THAT FOR?"

"YOU'RE INVADING MY PRIVATE SPACE!"

"I DIDN'T!"

Boboiboy and Yaya overhead, The two facepalms then stood up to find their friends. Yaya and Boboiboy saw Ying and Fang, tied in a big tree, the two of them were struggling to their position.

"Fang Ying! Are you both okay?" Ask Yaya worried.

"Oh no! I'm sorry these are Tok Kasa's set of traps!" Boboiboy said then releases Fang and Ying from their dilemma. The two stand up then started bickering at each other, with Yaya and Boboiboy aside staring at their friends non stop arguing at each other for what happened.

Boboiboy and Yaya stared at the two bored sweating.

"I'll go, I'll see you later Ying!" Yaya left.

"Me too, Come back if you two are done." Boboiboy said then runs away from the two.

"ITS ALL YOU'RE FAULT!"

"NO ITS YOU!"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!"

End

Takes places after Boboiboy The Movie 2, this is my draft after watching BBBTM2 without any English subtitles Lmao Hahaha. Base from what I understand and the trailer itself. Ok so that's all.