Bad AU

Inspired by the mega hits Netflix TV show, Money Heist or known as its Spanish Title,
             La Casa De Papel.

In a bright sunny day at the city, Professor Amato smiled breathing the fresh air all around him. He stood up from his bench after reading the headlines in a newspaper he just bought earlier.

Police cars ranging around the city, news on TV's were all focus on a robbery scenery in the Central Unit Bank. Policemen surrounded all over the bank waiting for the robbers to come out or surrender. But the robbery today was just a common bank robb barging in taking money and in the end the police caughts the robbers putting them in prison.

But that's not our were our story starts.

After 20 years, The City of TAPOPS was one of the top best cities in the whole planet. The City was wealthy and has lot of cash, gold and exclusive stuffs that criminals or notorious ones wanted to get for themselves. Many thieves and criminals were after the great city but those were just normal criminals.

Boboiboy, a 19 year old orphan boy who is adopted 5 years ago by the Professor. Boboiboy was known to be a a notorious criminal, not just any ordinary criminal but a big time. He was one of the wanted list all over TAPOPS city. He was a big catch, he was known for his crimes in assassinating people or in murder. The Civilians were all afraid of him.

In an unexpected day, Boboiboy was finally caught by the police team.

He was sent in an armored jail, not just any ordinary jail but a super secured prison just for him. They locked them there for 3 months not until someone breaks him out, the armored doors opened and Boboiboy lifted his head to see a girl standing before him with two police guards unconscious beside.

"Let's go!" She yelled to him and grip on her gun, as they started walking out a group of Police was already behind them shooting, Boboiboy ducks pulling the girl with him then runs. The Girl shoots fire to policeman injuring of few of them.

"Boboiboy take this! Meet me at the rooftop." The Girl said and runs to another place separating herself from Boboiboy. Boboiboy blankly grips on the loaded Gun, setting it he stood up and started running from another way.

"Freeze!" Behind Boboiboy, someone pointed a gun behind his head, he smirked and turn around twisting the cop's arm. He smacks his gun at the cop taking the gun and started running towards the elevator towards the rooftop. At the rooftop, a man wearing black was at the rooftop clicking in his laptop hacking the police department's systems. The one who hacked Boboiboy out of his secured prison jail.

After successfully getting the confidential details he was assigned, he closes his laptop as he hears a loud gush of wind approaching, he took off his earpiece and his stuff looking up to see a helicopter waiting for them.

"Let's Go!" a girl yelled from the helicopter, inside the helicopter. A man in black outfit drops down a ladder holding a gun while someone takes a flash drive from his laptop putting it into his pocket, then threws his used laptop at the building preventing then from being located by the government. At the rooftop door, they hear distinct gun shot noises from the door, the two took a gun from the helicopter pointing it at the main entrance.

Bursting from the door. The girl and Boboiboy came running towards the ladder,

"Go! I'll cover you!" The girl yelled and shooting some cops coming out from the door. As Boboiboy climbed fast, the helicopter started drifting away with the girl throwing his gun running and jumps to the rope ladder getting away with the helicopter.

As Dawn came the helicopter landed in an island.

At the island the professor was there standing smiling seeing he successfully gathered the team with only Boboiboy the last completing it.

Just For Fun  pt.2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara