Future Meets Present AU

Year 2036

"Hadya! you need to go!" Yin yelled while having a limp.

"You need to find your parents and give this to my father." Yin said as she gives me a violet dahlia pendant. Just then a huge wave of explosion got our attention croming from the city, I widen my eyes as I remember leaving Katalia there same as Goda and Fiza.

"No! I'm not gonna leave you guys. There must be another way!" I yelled as tears started pouring in my face. I look around but I had nothing, my ideas don't give me hints on what to do for now. All I know is that I won't leave them behind.

"Hiya!!!!" Yin yelled as she activated her powers opening a time portal behind me.

"No! Yin please don't do this. I need you." I cried and hugs her tight. I cried that lasts 30 seconds before someone grabs her from my embrace.

"Yin!" I yelled as a tall man is currently holding Yin in her collar shirt. I stood up and wipe my tears tightening my grip. "Let her go!" I ordered but it seems the tall man didn't listen to what I demand instead he just smirk at me speechless.

"Tell your parents, I am coming for them."

"What-" I stop as I felt a piece of shattered ice stab through my shoulder.

"HADYA!" - Yin

×××

Year 2016

"I'm fine Gopal! I can manage myself!" Boboiboy rejected Gopal's offer of helping him carrying crates towards the spaceship.

"Let him be Gopal, he just wants to prove that he can work again like before." Yaya interrupts then Ying comes with two crates in her hands.

"Gopal help me! Just leave Boboiboy there." Ying came and pulls the indian boy away. "Wahh! Ying slow down!" Gopal yelled while being pulled away by Ying herself.

"Yaya there are more crates here, this crates won't move themselves!" Fang yelled from her holographic watch, feeling sarcastic. "I'm coming." Yaya replies then turns her watch off.

"Boboiboy if you need help just let us know okay?" Yaya said before leaving the spaceship. "Thanks Yaya." Boboiboy answers then continued placing crates in order. After placing them Gopal and Ying came with more crates filled in their hands.

"What's in the crates anyways? Why do we have to be tasked in a mission like this! I'm so tired." Gopal as always again complaining. "Haiyah! Stop complaining its not even that heavy we just need to deliver this to earth and done! Just hurry up your making this more slower!" Ying as the speedster said scolding her friend. "Whatever." Gopal trailed off putting more crates as then Fang and Yaya came with 10 crates thanks to their powers.

Yaya is handling 5 crates floating inside the pink bubbles she gestures it inside the spaceship and done. While Fang's shadow pets do the moving he was just observing them so that everythings under control.

"Okay everyone that's all we needed. Let's go!" Fang ordered and went to the controller room. To see Papa Zola sleeping in the controllers chair, snoring while sleeping in a funny position with cattus in his belly sleeping peacefully.

"Mr Papa! Wake up!" the teens yelled at once frightening the old man abruptly wakes up hyperly. "Wahh! what in the world!" he stood up massaging his head then turns to his disciples. "Mr Papa? Were you sleeping again?" Ying asks.

"Ahh? What no! Hehe I was just testing if the chairs fine. Hehe." Papa zola said reasoning then checks the chair diligently. "Yeah right, you are sleeping we saw it. You even snore loudly." Gopal replied as Fang and Boboiboy nodds.