Jealousy One Shot

A Yaya x Frostfire One Shot

Fantasy AU

Frostfire wakes getting up from his bed, rubbing his eyes. He looks for his brothers to find them gone already out.

He looks at his watch and saw the time. Already passed 8.

"Damn it. I'm late." he said palming his head, he fastly walks out from his bed taking a bath, then after taking a bath wears his clothes short. He walks out from their room and saw the hall empty as always, his two Brothers Glacier and Supra were always early since those two were the assigned supreme guardians of ths Royal Families.

Arriving at the castle he saw his brothers on duty.

Supra crossed his arms after he laid his eyes at his tardy brother.

"Look who decided to show up." Supra spoked sarcastically.

While Frostfire scratches his head then walks to his designated place ignoring his brothers. Glacier just patts his back then the three stood up quietly while currently on duty.

As a flying carriage landed in front of them, Frostfire's eyes sparkled as he saw a lady coming out from the carriage, he was busy gazing at her appearance Glacier walks towards the lady lending her a hand.

Frostfire's eyes dismayed feeling a bit jealous. "Hey Frost don't do anything stupid to the Princess. Alright? I got my eyes on you." Supra said as he saw his ridiculous brother daydreaming at the Princess. Frostfire rolls his eyes and just ignores his brother standing on his side. He continued staring at Glacier who is currently escorting the Princess inside the castle.

Urgh What is wrong with me!?

Frostfire thought then snap himself as he notice Supra following Glacier and the Princess.

Arriving inside the castle at the Throne Room. The Princess walks to the King and Queen, she curtsy then gives them a hug.

The Three bothers stood at the side giving the royal family a space they needed, and due to Frostfire's curiosity. "Who is she?" ask Frosfire still his eyes never left the royal family. Supra and Glacier looked at him blankly. "Seriously you don't know? That's Princess Yaya the King and Queen's daughter." Supra said as he attempted to hit Frostfire the Queen's voice interrupted them.

"Glacier, Please have my daughter escort to her quarters." The Queen ordered, Supra and Frostfire fixes their posture staring at the Royal Family, Frostfire puts on his serious face staring at the Princess, he was mesmerize by her unique beauty. Her smile drives him crazy a bit, graceful and elegant as ever.

But he frowns as he remembers Glacier his brother was escorting her, that made him quite jealous and mad. His eyes narrowing watching them, his fist clenching, "Hey! pull yourself together and come with me." Supra said and pulls him out of the castle. Last caught of seeing The Princess and Glacier chatting nicely at each other.

As noon came, Frostfire was alone at the river washing his sword still his thoughts thinking about the Princess. He couldn't stop thinking about her, the thought abour her even makes him smile easily. He shooks at himself chuckling. It was his first time that he'd feel something like this, he started to like the princess secretly. But as he remembered his brother Glacier as well, he rolls his eyes and frowned raising his sword swinging it to the air.

As he finishes cleaning his sword. He walks to his horse and ride it back to the castle, on his way back to the castle. At the village he stops at Tok Aba's Shop. He enters inside to see the store filled with noisy costumers with their drinks, and at the counter he saw his best friend, Gopal.

He sat beside him.

"Frosfire? Hey you made it." Gopal greeted. "Yeah thanks. How are you doing Gopal?" ask Frostfire.

"Well next week, I'll be moving out. I have to travel at the next Kingdom, since there has been a festival event ongoing and I'm sure I'll make a lot of payments in there!" Gopal said happily while Frostfire was just listening to him nodding. "That's good to hear then, Good Luck." Frostfire said while watching his friend.

As they chat more further, Frostfire finally leaves the shop going back to the castle as his night shift is coming. He fixes himself and stood at his guarding stance.

He didn't move but stood there without talking or moving, his eyes focused at the environment.

Suddenly out of nowhere, his eyes widen to see Glacier hanging out with the Princess. They look like they're enjoying the company together and Frostfire was hella jealous, his hands clenching hard in Jealousy and Anger, still as he watches them from afar, he stops himself.

Argh this is not right.

Frostfire takes a deep breath and calms himself.

But as he saw them again laughing at each other, Jealousy consumes him and suddenly he had enough of it. He left his guarding place stomping away. As he went to the back of the castle he stood there near at the sea, behind the castle was the wide beach area near the sea, he stood there forgetting his night shift for a moment. He sat at the sand and watch the sky.

"Get a grip Frostfire! You can't stay mad at your brother!" Frostfire said scolding at himself. He remembered them again in his mind, then suddenly he bursts out creating a massive fire ball in his palm throwing it at the sea. Out of frustration he calms himself down and crouches laying himself at the sandy ground.

Morning came and Frostfire felt his face heated by the burning sun, he opens his eye and surprisingly sees a familiar visual. He saw the face of the Princess staring at him, he abruptly gets up rubbing his eyes. "Are you alright? What were you doing sleeping out here?" ask the Princess to him. Scanning the surroundings then her looks back at him. Frostfire stands up dusting off himself funnily while the Princess stood up before him chuckling.

As Frostfire felt embarrassed, he couldn't help but to feel light and happy having his first contact with the Princess.

She was blooming today, and looks beautifully graceful. She was wearing a pink empire skirt, pink hijab, and a magenta fitted turtleneck top, fuchsia pink gloves.

"I'm sorry for the trouble my Princess." Frostfire said and kneeled apologizing, The Princess stared at him shock. "It's okay, Please." She said and Frostfire stood up. Frostfire felt awkward around her as he didn't actually expected to meet the Princess Personally. He didn't even plan this himself.

"It's Okay. Can you perhaps tell me your name?" she asks.

Fudge! I forgot to introduce myself!

"My apologies Princess, My Name is Frostfire one of the Supreme Guardians of the Royal Family." He formally introduced himself. Then took her hand and kisses it gently. The Princess felt flattered letting out a genuinely smile.

They talked and hang out until Frostfire forgets his hatred towards his brother, after meeting with the Princess he admires her so much now.

The End

A one shot I made last year.

Another Draft of mine