Chapter 8

I wake up the next morning and smile as I feel tobys arms wrapped around me.

I slowly get out of bed and head towards the shower, I undress and let the warm water hit my back as I close my eyes and smile.

I finish in the shower and walk back into his room so I can get dressed.

I end up wearing a hat, white top, blue shorts with a belt and white sneakers.

I pull my hair into two braids and sit down in front of the mirror and do my makeup

Once I'm finished I grab my keys and walk over to Toby to wake him up.

"Toby we gotta go." I say shaking him

"I'm up." He groans

He gets out of bed and heads for the shower and I walk downstairs and sit down at the table.

"Morning briley." His mum smiles

"Morning Natasha." I smile

Toby walks downstairs and we walk out the front door and get into my car.

I pull out of the driveway and head towards my school.

We arrive 20 minutes later and I get out of the car locking it.

We walk towards school as others watch us and smile.

I walk to my locker and get my maths book and then walk to class.

I make it to my class and sit down next to Toby as he holds my hand and I smile.

Class ends and we get up and walk to our English class.

We sit down at the back together and we watched a movie and the entire time he held my hand.

To think the bad boy is someone very important in my life makes me so surprised.

Class ends and we get up and I head to my pe class.

I go into the locker rooms so that I can change my clothes.

I end up changing into a black crop top, black and green shorts and white sneakers.