Chapter 25

That day was the worst day of my life the guy I'd been chasing and in love with for two years cheated on me.

I'll never forgive him for that cheating makes someone feel so worthless and it made me hate myself.

It's now been a week since I blocked his number and removed him off my socials I couldn't go back to him not again.

I wake up at 7:00 am and get out of bed slowly as I make my bed.

I walk out of my room and go into the bathroom so I can shower.

I undress and let the warm water hit my back as I close my eyes and sob.

I finish my shower and get out heading back to my room to get dressed.

I end up wearing a white top, a necklace, blue jeans and white converses.

I pull my hair out and leave it down in waves and then grab my keys and walk out of my room

I close my door and head downstairs so I can eat some breakfast.

I sit down at the table and feel a tear fall down my cheek and I didn't even know I was crying.

I finish my breakfast and stand up and walk out the front door and unlock my car.

I put on some music and then I pull out of the driveway and head to school.

I arrive at school 20 minutes later and get out of the car locking it.

Once I grab my bag I walk towards school and open my locker grabbing my maths book.

I make it to my class and sit down at the back of class and wait for the class to finish.

I walk slowly to my next class which is English and sit down waiting for Li Cheng to walk through those doors.

Another class ends and he never showed up which hurts me for some reason.

Classes are done so I head to the cafeteria and sit down waving as I see my friends who look at me smiling.

"Hey." I smile

"Hey." Cheng says

"How you feeling." She asks

"I'm okay." I sigh

The day goes by fast and I grab my bag walking out of my last class and out to my car.

I unlock my car and get in as I drive out of the carpark.

I arrive at the cliff I go to when I need to let my emotions out.

I stay at the cliff for two hours when I finally get the courage to get up and leave.

I arrive back home and unlock the door and walk upstairs to my room.

I open the door and shut it as I lay down on my bed and sob.