Chapter 11

I open my eyes and suddenly I remember everything I know who everyone is and I remember the love of my life.

"Omg briley are you okay." Toby says

"Toby." I cry

I grab hold of his face and kiss him passionately as he kisses me back.

"I remember you." I smile

"Oh thank god." He says crying

"I love you." I sob

"I love you too." He smiles

He helps me get up and I hug him so tightly never wanting to let him go again.

"Please don't ever leave me." I sob

"I won't Shh." He says kissing my forehead

He grabs my hand as we walk out of the gym and sign as he drives us back to my house.

We arrive 10 minutes later and I get out of the car as he locks it and I walk Upto the front door.

I walk inside the house and drag him upstairs to my room.

I open my door and walk in laying down on my bed and smiling at him.

He climbs onto me and I rip his top off as he takes of my shirt and bra and then my underwear.

I rip off his shorts and smile up at him as he begins sucking on my neck.

He then moves down to my boob and grabs hold of one while he puts the other into his mouth.

Once he's finished he moves down and begins thrusting his penis in and out of me as I moan loudly.

After a while he lays down next to me and smiles as he kisses my forehead.

We end up falling asleep so I get comfortable and lay in his arms as I close my eyes.

I wake up the next morning and smile as I feel tobys arms wrapped around me.

I slowly get out of bed and head towards the shower, I undress and let the warm water hit my back as I close my eyes and smile.

I finish in the shower and walk back into his room so I can get dressed.

I end up wearing a necklace, bracelet , white top, a blue skirt and white sneakers.

I pull my hair into two braids and sit down in front of the mirror and do my makeup

Once I'm finished I grab my keys and walk over to Toby to wake him up.

"Toby we gotta go." I say shaking him

"I'm up." He groans

He gets out of bed and heads for the shower and I walk downstairs and sit down at the table.