Chapter 27

I wake up at 7:00 am and get out of bed slowly as I make my bed.

I walk into the bathroom opening the door so I can shower.

I undress and let the warm water hit my back as I close my eyes and sob.

I finish my shower and get out heading back to my room to get dressed.

I end up wearing a red tank, blue shorts with a belt, a black bag, necklace and bracelets and white heels.

I pull my hair into two braids and then grab my keys and walk out of my room.

I close my door and head downstairs so I can eat some breakfast.

I sit down at the table and feel a tear fall down my cheek and I didn't even know I was crying.

I finish my breakfast and stand up and walk out the front door and unlock my car.

I put on some music and then I pull out of the driveway and head to school.

I arrive at school 10 minutes later and get out of the car locking it.

Once I grab my bag I walk towards school and open my locker grabbing my maths book.

I make it to my class and sit down at the back of class and wait for the teacher.

The lesson ends and I notice a new guy walk into class and I know its carter from last year.

He looks over at me and sits down smiling as I smile back at him.

"Hey." He smiles

"Hey carter." I smiled

"How are you." He asks

"Not to bad." I shrug

Class ends and I grab my bag and walk out of my class.

I walk slowly to my next class which is English and sit down waiting for Corey to walk through those doors.

Another class ends and he never showed up which is very odd for him.

Classes are done so I head to the cafeteria and sit down waving as I see my friends who look at me worried.

"What's wrong." I ask them

"Briley how are you." Li Cheng says

I sit down next to Corey and Ty and look at him  confused.

Classes end and I grab my back walking out of the school.

I make it to my favourite place and sit down sighing as I watch the sunset.

I stay at the cliff for two hours when I finally get the courage to get up and leave.

I arrive back home and unlock the door and walk upstairs to my room.