December 25-All I want for Christmas is you

"Merry Christmas." Louis said softly when they woke up from the alarm.

Harry turned around to face him.
"Merry Christmas Lou."

Louis smiled and pecked his lips. Harry couldn't hold it in any longer.
"I think I'm falling in love with you." He blurted out and held his breath while he waited for Louis' response.

It came in an instant. Louis smiled happily.
"Yeah? That's great because I know that I'm in love with you." He said shyly.

Harry showed off his dimples.
"Good, I'm in love with you too. I didn't want to scare you off so I tried to ease into it."

Louis giggled.
"That makes me so fucking happy. You're amazing Haz."

"So are you. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Harry asked.

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend." Louis said excitedly and kissed him.

They came running into their dressing room with one minute to spare. A kiss had turned into sex which made them miss their usual train but neither of them regretted it. They were happy and in love. Anna wasn't impressed when they finally came running out to Santa's Wonderland five minutes too late.
"Seriously guys?" She hissed and stomped her foot impatiently.

Louis rolled his eyes at her and blew Harry a kiss before he went to get the first kid in line.

The day went by slowly. There were only a handful of kids who wanted to meet Santa. No wonder, it was Christmas Eve after all. When the clock finally struck four they hurried to get changed and headed to Niall's to celebrate Christmas together.

They took turns showering and dressed up before they started with the food. Harry was in charge in the kitchen and handed out assignments and Louis had a hard time keeping his hand off him. He was so cute and sexy in his apron while he ran around in the kitchen and made sure that everything was running smoothly. He cracked finally and walked over to him and kissed Harry's breath away in front of everyone. They stopped when the guys started to wolf whistle. Harry's cheeks were flushed and he looked at Louis with sparkling eyes. Louis turned around to face the boys.
"So yeah, we're officially a couple now." 

"Yes! Finally! We're having a Larry Christmas!" Niall shouted and threw a fist in the air.

"That's great!" Zayn smiled.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you." Liam said.

"Thanks, guys. Ehm, a Larry Christmas?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, Louis and Harry, Larry!" Niall grinned.

"That's silly." Louis giggled.

Harry hugged Louis from behind and he was beaming, at least until he remembered the cranberry sauce on the stove and let out a "fuck" and ran over to save it. They all burst out laughing.

Two hours later the food was finally ready and they all sat down to eat. They all complimented the food and Harry's cooking skills and he smiled happily. Louis looked around the table. This Christmas was amazing. He missed his family of course but he was among great friends and best of all, Harry sat next to him.

After they had eaten they cleared the table and moved to the living room where they exchanged gifts. Harry loved the necklace Louis gave him and Louis opened his gift that contained a lightning box with the words Harry ♥️ Louis already written on it. He leaned in to whisper in Harry's ear.
"Louis loves Harry."

Harry's eyes got glossy and he kissed him softly.
"Karaoke!" Niall yelled all of a sudden.

"We're having a moment here." Louis complained.

"And you'll have many more in the future but it's karaoke!" Niall said and got up to set ut up.

He started to sing Fairytale of New York and Liam jumped in to sing a duet with him. After that Liam sang Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Harry took over and sang White Christmas and Louis took the microphone after that and sang All I want for Christmas is you to Harry. They all cheered and clapped their hands after every performance. Zayn sang Oh holy night and they all stared at him in shock.
"You can all sing! We should start a band!" Niall said after Zayn's outstanding performance.

They sang Do they know it's Christmas? together and they sounded great. After that Louis sang Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer but he changed the lyrics.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very enormous ass
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows

Zayn hit his arm but he was laughing with the rest of them. They had a great evening and they stayed until midnight when they called it the night considering they had to get up for work the next day. Harry went home with Louis and they snuggled up in bed, absolutely beat but they were both really happy.
"I love you Hazza. I hope we'll have many more Christmases together." Louis said and yawned.

His words made Harry all warm and fuzzy.
"I love you too and I'm sure we will."

They fell asleep with Louis spooning Harry, just like they had done every night since their first real date.

They had a bright future in front of them, together, but for now, they were just happy in love and at the beginning of a beautiful relationship that would last a lifetime.

The End