chapter 35: assumptions

They were on the roof, drinking a beer and listening to a random jazz album. Silence was filling the air, they were just enjoying each other's presence until Nini had to leave for tour. Even though all the drama, her album broke records and after everything got cleared up, she started to gain more and more followers. She didn't like it at first, because she believed they were there for the wrong reason, but at the end of the day, it was her job. Ricky was chiller than ever, the movie was doing really well, the whole cast stayed in touch. Jaz and Liam just confirmed their relationship, Maya and her girlfriend, Anna, were taking it slow. They were trying to make a triple date but their managers were against it. So they settled for a chills dinners in Ricky's apartment. And about Nini and Ricky, Ricky and Nini, they were better than ever. They weren't hiding anymore, but they weren't confirming it either. They were too focused on them and their careers so they decided to let things flow. It's been a few months since he came back, at this point both of their fandoms knew but they weren't making a big deal out of it. Or maybe they were, but with respect.

"Can I ask you something?" said Nini, breaking the silence.

"Of course, love."

"Have you heard anything about Gina? She's been inactive and I'm scared what she's gonna do if she comes back." she felt him sigh on her hair, and grabbed his hands that were laying on her stomach.

"No. Benji tried to talk with her manager but he said she was forbidden to take calls from our teams. I don't know, I don't even want to think about it."

"She is silent but that fucking gossip account is not. Reminds me of the East High one. Remember those dramas?" both laughed, but fell back in silence remembering all the pain they went through because of it.

"Who was behind that account, tho?" asked Ricky.

"At first I thought it was Carlos and Gina, then that Megan girl, but then I gave up. And you, did you have your theories?"

"I thought it was Seb."

"SEB?" she turned around surprised.

"Yeah, it was suspicious that he was that nice all the time! But then we became friends and realized, he is actually that nice. But I have no idea. I guess it will never be discovered."