04

✩──────────✩─────────✩

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐒: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒.

Carlisle is the coven leader, almost the patriarch of his chosen family. He was special not just because he was the oldest, over 300 years old, but because he had impeccable control. My doctor was also kind, compassionate, and had never killed a human, fighting to save instead of hurt. He was honorable in many ways. It was sad to hear that he thought he was unworthy of anything for many centuries, especially since he was just so sweet to everyone.

Esme is like a mother to the rest of the Cullens. Sweet, loving, and could cook much better than anyone else (although Edward was a close second. He made me a smoothie with pineapple). Esme loved with her whole heart and had actually met her mate at the age of sixteen. Carlisle let her go, thinking he was not worthy of a mate. Thankfully, she found him again and remained in love with him, being turned into a vampire by none other than her own mate.

Emmett was not there when his immortality was revealed, but he came home soon after. His main superpower was being strong, which made sense. A big teddy bear, I suppose. I didn't know much about him, but I wanted to learn more.

Rosalie. God, she's so damn hot. I don't think I've ever seen a woman with her type of elegance. Perfection lingered in every strand of platinum blonde hair. Her presence was dominating, which didn't bother me one bit. She could step on me with those heels of hers and I would thank her for the attention.

Alice is like an energetic squirrel. No, seriously, that's the best way I can describe her. Then again, I love squirrels. She's a cute squirrel. I can tell she wants to get to know me. Carlisle said her gift is predicting the many possible futures and she says that we'll be happy together, so I guess I'll believe her until proven otherwise. She's a bit innocent in a way. Super sweet, though.

Jasper was sweet enough to make me some mango today, so I have nothing but good things to say about him. He told me he can sense and manipulate emotions. Sounds nice for making sure things stay calm in a huge household, or coven. I don't think he'll use it on our relationship. That would be cheating, and just really dickish.