07

✩──────────✩─────────✩

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐒, 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅. He still held his prejudice. Even my other mates could put aside their anger with Jacob. From what I assumed, vampires and these wolves don't get along and are always on the verge of killing each other. That wouldn't do. I wouldn't let anyone hurt my mates. Wolves and vampires will have to get over themselves if they want to stay on my good side.

I huffed, sitting down on the black couch. Carlisle had invited Jacob over. Bless his soul, kind sort of old vampire man.

Rose pulled me into her chest, glaring daggers at Jacob, who was being given some dinner. Esme still had to make my food, but my stuff was trickier to make. Figuring diversity in my diet has always been a struggle considering all of my allergies. No nuts, no kale (health nuts hate that fact about me but I really can't help it), no passion fruit... Okay so the last one isn't that big of a deal. Not deadly, but seriously uncomfortable.

Yet another smoothie was passed down the line of vampires, to which I gave them my thanks. Keeping me fed may be the bare minimum, but I still appreciated everything they did for me. Most people would expect me to cook for myself.

While I ate I remembered the events of the hour before. One of my mates tried to attack my other mates. If he weren't my mate I would let him get set on fire or something like that. Being this upset about something isn't normal for me. I honestly don't know what to do with myself now that I'm annoyed. For the most part I've tried to push down any negative emotions that plague my mind. Being upset with people isn't in my nature. I try to be the kindest to everyone no matter what they do to me. Yes, I cut people off, but this was the oddest situation possible. Plus, I'd already said I would give him a chance. The feeling of anger at Jacob's actions still made me upset. Upset with him and upset at myself.

Negativity isn't what I need right now. I should be spending my remaining human life having fun, not dwelling on the actions of an upsetting mate. Still, I just couldn't help myself! All of these feelings put me in a bad mood.

"Are you alright my darling?" Esme asked, sitting down next to me. Damn all of these weirdly intuitive vampires. Can't I spend one second wallowing in self pity? You know, being a normal teenager? "If there's something wrong, I can try my best to help. How is your smoothie? Does it taste okay?"