-1- entrance exam

Deku's POV

I casually strolled through the UA gates. Today was the entrance exam. I wasn't really nervous.

I walk passed as some dweeb slipped and fell of his face. Such a loser.

I was just dressed in black Jeans and a plain black tank top. Might not seem like fighting clothes but I wasn't about to change for some stupid test.

As I walked by people turned and there stares lingered. Maybe it was my resting bitch face or that both of my arms were covered with sleeve tattoos. It could of also been my eyebrow piercing, septum piercing, and two lip piercings but ya know.

I smirked as I walked along with my hands stuffed in my pants pockets. I got into the auditorium and took a seat in the back.

After the other kids got seated some guy came out and started explaining the rules for the test. I tuned him out immediately. God was he annoying.

I was just doing my own thing until some ass hat pointed at me and started yelling.

"And you! It is rude to not pay attention to the presentation! You need to know the rules!" He finished with a stern look on his face.

I slowly stood up with a mix of a glare and a smirk on my face. I slowly cracked my knuckles as every person in the auditoriums eyes shifted over to my tall standing figure.

"Listen up you four eyed bitch. No one came here to listen to you whine like a fucking child. So do everyone a god dam favor and shut the fuck up dip shit." I responded before sitting down.

It seemed everyone was stunned into a silence just staring at me. The glasses nerd eventually sat down and the silence was broken by the loud guy on the stage.

"A-alright. Um the physical portion of the test will begin soon." The guy said looking shaken up quite a bit. What an idiot.

🐤🐤🐤

I just stood out side of the gate to the test with my hands at my sides. I had to get home pretty soon so I'm hoping this won't take too long.

Of course before the test could start that bitch from earlier came over to me. He stood and gave me a pointed look as he started to chop his hands.

"That language is not appropriate at an academy such as UA! Show some respect and keep a clean mouth!" He started to lecture.

I just walked past him bumping his shoulder as I gave him the finger. Seemed like people were watching this because they hadn't been paying attention when an announcement begun.

"And start!" We heard through the speakers as the gates to the test sprung open.

I laughed as every jumped from surprise. I look off running and reached the middle of the fake city before everyone could get in. Perks of super speed.

Then I raised both of my hands in the air and snapped my fingers. With my wide range telekinesis I snapped all the wires is the robots in seconds.

"U-um I guess that's the end of the t-test...please return to t-the gates." Hah looks like shocked the staff. Shows them right.

I slowly made my way back to the front as everyone watched me. As I left the fake city go home I raised my arms and stuck out my middle finger yelling

"Suck my dick losers!" As I walked away. Haha boy did I make an impression on them.

——————————————————-

Oop-he got some beef with lida! Bro I love deku as a total boss bitch! Ok that's all my little duckies 🐤🐤🐤