-7- fuck up

Deku's POV

Believe it or not I found myself walking down the mostly empty school halls to the principals office with a smug look on my face.

You may be the thinking "weren't you just there" but apparently they felt the need to call me down once again.

Now this time, unlike last time, I have no idea what they want. I mean I've been nothing but good.

I laugh at that thought. Maybe I was stretching the truth just a little bit. Ok so I was stretching the truth my a lot. But whatever.

I mean I don't recall doing anything out right troublesome enough for them to call me down. But when I got there it seemed I thought wrong.

"Your finally here." The old hobo teacher said bitterly immediately after I walked in.

"Ah yes nice to see you too." I replied sarcastically, trying to hold back an eye roll. Key word being trying. He only returned the action with a scowl of his own.

I shrugged it off and turned to the mouse man sitting at the same desk with his paws folded. He didn't look pleased but it wasn't really my job to give a shit. Well I suppose it was but I still didn't care.

"Sup mouse man." I said with a ghostly smirk playing at my lips. I could see my old teachers eyes twitch in severe annoyance. It only made me want to laugh at him.

"I'll cut to the point for both of our sakes. A student has come to us this morning to repot an event that occurred during lunch hours that directly involved you." His voice was cold for a small mouse man. I wonder if he can squeak like a mouse.

Well at least that cleared up why I was here. Guess someone ratted me out for that thing with kachan. Well whatever fuck them.

"It was four eyes wasn't it." He always seemed like a prick and I wanted to see how far that stick was lodged up how ass. Seemed like a goody two shoes too.

"That's hardly what you should be asking at this moment." The old guy spoke up. I could feel his cold eyes glaring into my back.

"Yeah well whatever. Am I expelled or not." I said frankly bored with this situation. The kids here were annoying and the corses sucked. I could get a hero license at a school less stuck up.

"You should be taking this more seriously." I could hear the anger seeping into the old homeless mans voice. I held back another eye roll.

"I don't know if you noticed old man but I've run out of fucks to give." Why was everyone in this dam school such a bitch.

"We really don't want to expel you. But Mr. Madoria your not giving us many other choices." The mouse man butted into our slightly heated banter.

"I don't know how to spell it out any clearer for you. I. Dont. Give. Two. Shits." I leaned forward burning a glare into the mouse.

"If this happens one more time you will have to be escorted off of campus as a threat to the students." The small man said. I just gave a halfhearted shrug.

"Why can't we get rid of him now." I could hear the old hobo growl out from behind clenched teeth. This made me smirk.

"Looks like I'm not only a threat to the students huh." And my smirk widened as the old man narrowed his eyes at me.

He feels threatened. As he should.

——————————————————-

Wow. Another short chapter. Shocking. Whatever it's one in the morning. Merry Christmas or some shit. Bye my little duckies🐤🐤🐤