-4- Mr. Aizawa

Deku's POV

I was just chilling in English class when an announcement was heard over the school loud speaker.

"Izuku madoria please report to principal Nezu's office. Thank you." I just stood from my seat and walked down the row of seats as everyone watched.

I had a smirk bright on my face as I walked out of that hell hole of a classroom. This would be fun.

Once I got to the office door I could hear some arguing but I couldn't make out what was being said. So I slammed the door open and walked in, shutting it behind me.

"Ah your here. Thank you for coming." Some mouse guy said sipping his tea as he sat in his office chair.

"Yeah sure what's this about. You interrupted my very important class." I said sarcastically as my old ass home room teacher shot me a pointed glare.

"Well I've gotten some complaints here so we're just gana have a quick assessment on your behavior." The mouse man said.

He low key gave me the fucking creeps. Smiling at me and how is he holding a tea cup when he has paws. He was sus and I don't like it.

"Yeah just get a move on mouse man." I said shooting him some finger guns.

"Ok I'll just list off a some accusations my staff members have presented and you tell me if I got anything wrong." He finishes looking down at a folder placed in front of him. I just give a short nod and he continues.

"Violation of the dress code, disrespecting staff, threatening faculty, injuring students, skipping classes and or leaving without permission, and unauthorized use of quirks on fellow students." He lists off before looking back up at me with his same creepy smile.

"No that sounds right. So what about it." I say, letting my boredom show. This needs to be wrapped up.

"Well any more slip ups and we'll have to discuss your position at this school." The mouse tells me. I just give a small shrug.

"Can't you just expel him now!" I look over at the old hobo and smirk at him. He catches my eye and glares. It's only makes my smirk grow.

"Why could it be! My own teacher is afraid of me?" I said making it dramatic and and turning my head to the side for show.

"I'm not afraid of you I just want you out of my class!" He said glaring at me more than ever. I just laugh.

Of course because I'm extra I pause time and walk over to my teacher, moving behind him so I can whisper in his ear. Then when I'm in the perfect position to spook him I unpause time.

"I thought you said you could expel me at any moment you wanted? What happened to that?" I whispered. He was just too fun to tease. And the look of shock and slight fear in his eyes made me laugh to myself.

"We see you as a valuable asset to our school if you could just fix some behavioral issues we're having." Nezu said with his smile as he took another sip of tea.

I just shot him a slight glare and made a 'tch' sound before shrugging.

"Yeah sure I'll try. Of course if I step out of line my teacher will be able to assist right?" I ask the mouse in the desk chair.

"That's what we're counting on." The mouse man says looking past me and giving the hobo teacher a pointed look.

"Well than great!" I said before turning and walking out of the office and down the hall.

I was right. That was fun.

——————————————————-

Yo I don't usually do this type of shit but go check out koi-kid there a pretty cool new fic author and an internet friend of mine. See ya my little duckies🐤🐤🐤