-6- the whole class

Deku's POV

I stood at ground beta as the rest of the class came to join me. I figured we were just doing some normal lame ass training but the even more depressed look on my teachers face made me think otherwise.

"As requested by principal Nezu to test your skills you will all be going up against the problem child." He says gesturing to me.

I'm confused for a second because I wasn't told anything about this. But then I break out I go a menacing grin. I get to take down this entire class of losers.

"Alright let's go." I say, a shadow falling over my eyes. I reach my arms out in front of me and crack my knuckles. The class gulps at the sight.

They all turn to me with fear in there eyes. Well almost everyone. Not Todoroki or bakugo. Todoroki looks mutual but bakugo looks ready to beat me.

He thinks he has a chance. That's funny. This will be a piece of cake. And I can't get in trouble. Not that I would give a shit anything.

"You can't kill anyone understand." He says in his depressing monotone voice. I only give him a short glare as response. I don't make promises.

"Hay this isn't fair!" Some yellow haired kid yelled. He seems pretty stupid. I mean he's not wrong but still. That shit teacher just gave a tired sigh.

"Yes I'm aware Denki. He will be blindfolded as a disadvantage." If that old hag thinks that will keep me from beating all there asses he's sorely mistaken.

I could be chained to a wall, blind, deaf and still win this battle in seconds. But I won't let them in on that just yet.

"Alright let's get on with the show."

                  🐤🐤🐤

I stood in the center of some concrete stage, my eyes covered with a thick black cloth effectively blocking out my vision.

On all sides on the stage were the kids in this class lined up in there fighting stances. They all looked determined and ready.

"We're gana take this guy down!" Some red haired loser shouted. They all followed by giving a nod and maintaining there direct focus on me.

"Ok once your out of the ring your out! Same goes if your unconscious or unable to move!" The old teacher yells out the rules one last time.

"Ok and go!" He shouts. The students don't wast a single second before all running full speed at me. I just stand there with my hands in my pockets like always.

I could sense a flying kick aiming for my face and I casually side stepped. I could hear as they went tumbling down, knocking some out with them. 

I could feel the cold wind chill as a giant wall of ice came my way, curtesy of my dual color haired classmate.

Just as it was about to hit me I jumped up onto the block. I almost slipped on the jagged ice but quickly got my footing.

This was fun to mess with them and make them think they had a chance but it was time to rap this up.

I stood up tall on the ice mountain and raised my arm into the air. They all paused for a second, not knowing all of my quirks.

And I just snapped my fingers. They all looked pretty confused while I just smirked.

Then as if out of nowhere a powerful blast of wind shot out in every direction of my standing figure.

They all blew back flying off the stage in every direction. I could hear the screams over the gusts of wind as they all landed in the hard dirt off the stage.

If only I was close enough to hear the cracking of there bones on those harsh landings.

——————————————————-

Ok let's not talk about the physics of this fight...the stories called overpowered for a reason my little duckies 🐤🐤🐤