-9- or not

Deku's POV

My expression didn't change from it's still bored look. What was I supposed to be? Surprised?

I had known for years. I mean sense we were kids. But his competitive attitude got old and I stopped hanging out with him.

Of course he still followed like a lost dog. Until eventually I got him to fuck off. Took a couple beatings though.

So here he stood face flushed and eyes wide with both nerves fear and expectations. I just started back blankly.

"Ok." And with that I turned back around ready to walk off. But of course kachan never made anything easy.

"T-that's all? That's all you have to s-say!" He called out after me. He sounded desperate and pitiful. I almost laughed at how sad it was.

I could take the high road and walk away leaving him to rot in his own self embarrassment. Or I could rub it in and tease him.

I won't lie the second option sounded more fun. And when was I ever one to take the high road. That's a laugh.

So I turned on my heel and walked back closer to him. He seemed on edge like he was waiting for a catch. If only he knew.

"Wow the famous kachan stuttered did he?" I watched as his face turned red in embarrassment before his eyes went wide with fear. Smart boy.

"I-I just-" but he cut himself off as I got closer and closer. He was scared and I saw his hands tremble. What a baby.

"I what. Spit it the fuck out kachan. I'm waiting." There was a force and venom in my voice that I could see made the blond boy shake ever so slightly.

But he only stood there with his mouth slightly agape and his arms stif at his sides.

"I-I just! Is that all you have to say?" And like the child he is tears started to brim his eyes. He looked hurt and vulnerable.

"What you thought I would be surprised? Why don't you lift your jaw up off the ground and go find yourself some fucking dignity." Now my words weren't encouraging exactly.

But how could I not toy with the broken look in his eyes. And he only stared and sniffled. Snot and tears running down his face. It was disgusting.

"God get yourself together. This is sad. Stop being a bitch ass pansy and grow up." I had nothing else to say. Why do I even give these losers the time of day.

"No please!" He called out desperate. I debated walking away before deciding I couldn't pas up the perfect opportunity to rub this in more.

"Please what kachan? Use your words. What else could you want?" Yes I'm aware how bitchy I sounded but can you blame me. He was just so sad and pitiful. I couldn't resist.

"Don't leave." And this time instead of yelling out he was reduced to a whisper. I had to hold back my smirk.

"Don't you think you've used up enough of my time you worthless shit?" And I couldn't hold back the small laugh that bubbled from my throat.

And he cried out the tears slipping from his eyes and streaming down his cheeks.

Yeah ok what I did was fucked up but I still didn't feel guilty about it. I was going to walk away but he stopped me.

And he knew me all my life. Did he really think this would go well. Actually it went well for me. This supposed strong boy was crying at my feet.

"Go cry to your mommy bitch." And with that I walked off. Ah I do love being an asshole to everyone.

——————————————————-

Is anyone even using these dope ass  lock screens I'm giving you. I thought they were cool my little duckies🐤🐤🐤