-8- love me

Deku's POV

When I got back from the principals office I casually slid into my desk and the old teacher soon walked in after. And may I just say he looked even more miserable than usual. I couldn't keep the smirk off my face.

He caught my eye and glared. I smirked back at him and he scowled deeply before continuing to teach.

I felt my hand brush something on the desk and I looked down. There sat a fairly crumpled piece of paper. There were still eraser marks dirtying the page.

I looked down unamused before deciding 'fuck it' and picking it up to read. Because let's face it. I'm a nosy bitch.

Hey Deku
Meet me outside the school gates after school

That's all the note said. I was about 99% sure it was kachan. First I debated what the fuck he could want with me. Did he not learn his lesson the first time I beat his ass.

The second thing I though about was if I would even show. I mean how long would this loser stand there before he realized I wasn't coming. Not to mention how angry he would get. But he can't win and he knows that.

So whatever I finally decided. I'll show up to this shit show and maybe I'll get to beat his face in if he tries to fuck with me. Then he might finally fucking drop it.

                     🐤🐤🐤

And so she. School cleared I stood with my back to the school gates and my arms crossed over my chest. It was slightly cold and I was done with this shit.

I didn't consider the fact that he wouldn't show. Well I did t really give this whole met up much thought anyway.

Just as I was about to confirm the bitch bailed I saw his walk towards me. And shocker I wasn't wrong. It was kachan in all his sad glory.

He looked tired and I could still clearly see all the bruises that littered his body from out last little 'meet'.

"What do you want kachan. Make it quick!" I called out and I uncrossed my arms and stood at my full height. He stayed quiet and I assumed he was hesitating.

"I said. Spit it out." This was getting old fast. Was this some joke. I'm not wasting my time with this loser fuck face to just stand there.

And when he only opened his mouth before shutting it and his gaze fell towards the ground I knew he wasn't saying shit anytime soon.

"Whatever dip shit. I'm out of here." Why did I even think it was a good idea to meet this loser here. He's weak and he can't admit it. Fucking pitiful.

I'll just have to beat his ass tomorrow to make up for him wasting my time.

So I turned on my heel and with my back to him I flipped him off. And as I started to walk off he called out.

At first I though wow this is truly just a sad scene. Then the words set in. And the second thought was 'holy shit'!

"I have a crush on you!"

——————————————————-

Let me just pull some motivation out of my ass and try to make another chapter. It's short but the next one should be longer my little duckies🐤🐤🐤