-5- kachan?

Deku's POV

It's been a couple days sense that little thing in mouse mans office. Nothings changed. I don't know why they though anything would.

I couldn't care less if I get kicked from this dump but if I'm being honest I don't thing they have the balls to kick a top student.

But man am I on the old hobos bad side. I mean he looked grumpy and miserable before but now it's just pitiful to see him glare so helplessly at me. I can't help but give a little laugh at the thought.

My morning classes were done for the day so I was on my way to the cafeteria for lunch. I was starving and yet this has to be my least favorite time of the day.

And that's saying a lot. Do you know how much self control it takes not to punch that loud excuse of a DJ English teacher in the face. I swear he doesn't shut up.

I just take a seat in the far back table. And if anyone has the fucking nerve to sit there I have no problems removing them.

So after a few days people cleared that spot like it was a mine field. And in a way it was. Because I would blow your ass up if you went near me.

This didn't stop curious kids to come up to me and try to start conversations though. I usually just used my telekinesis and chocked them if they got too close.

But man was it annoying. So as I sat down with my food today in my usual spot as I did every day at this time people just gave me stares.

And just as the thought that this might be a nice bother free period I was disturbed. And it was so much more annoying that you could ever imagine. It was kachan.

"Hay nerd the fuck you think your doin!" I heard a shout from my loud classmate. All heads turned towards us to watch this play out.

I slowly lifted my head to look at this sad thing before me. He had a harsh glare and deep scowl on his face.

"I'm eating kachan can you not see that." I answer in a bored tone as I set my chopsticks down and give this little dweeb my full attention. I really want to make this burn.

"Why are you ignoring me! Are you looking down on me!" He growls out. I almost have to hold back a laugh at that.

"Oh kachan there isn't much to look down at. Your just a sad boy with a fragile masculinity. Get out of my way before I make you." I say with a glare at the end before going back to my food.

I knew this simple act would piss kachan off all the more. He always had to have the attention on him. Always had to be the best even when he was such trash.

"Who do you think your talking to!" He yelled and everyone held there breath for my response. His fists clenched in anger. God such an annoying hot headed bitch.

I slowly rise from my chair and the room goes still. I walk around the table to I'm face to face with him.

"I'm not talking to anyone. You know why kachan? Because your nothing. Now I said get out of my way." I say before raising my hand to cut off his air. Then I jerked my hand to the side and kachan went flying.

He hit the wall, breaking it slightly on impact. The room looked between us before gasping and going to help stupid weak little kachan.

And I walked out. Calm and slow. Letting everyone take this in. And see how weak they all were. They were all inferrer to me.

I was no longer gingery for my lunch.

——————————————————-

Oohhh kachan down! Kachan down! I'm an idiot. Whatever. Sorry for the late update I have a lot of stories to update my little duckies🐤🐤🐤