-3- training

Deku's POV

School was going fine. Ya know besides all the usual shit I have to go through on a daily basis at this dump.

It would as long be fair to say me and that hobo looking ass of a teacher are on bad terms but whatever. Fuck him.

So I walked into class a couple days later, as usual 25 minutes late to see that instead of the normal hag me had the number one hero.

"Ah welcome my boy! Do you have a late pass we'll be starting training soon!" He said in heroic voice. That got old quick.

"No I don't have a late pass. Mind tuning it down a bit. I'd like to keep my fucking brain cells which seem to be dying every second I have to listen to your god dam shit." I say with a slight glare.

He seems taken by surprise for a moment before his face goes sour. My face follows as westward at each other for a second.

"Yes Mr. Aizawa warned me about you." He mumbled under his breath before gesturing for me to take a seat.

                      🐤🐤🐤

Turns out we were doing some training exercise and that's why bitch might was there instead of the usual hobo. We were doing some villain vs hero shit. I wasn't really listening.

My team was going first. I got paired with floaty girl and we're up against kachan and the glasses nerd.

I wanted to do this quick so right before I was supposed to go into the fake building I walked over to Todoroki.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him closely to me before whispering in his ear.

"Hay Todoroki." Before walking into the fake villain set up. Yeah I stole his quirk but he really shouldn't notice if it's only for one battle right?

Right as I walked in kachan came charging at me. I froze him in a block of ice immediately and walked past.

"Ok where do you think the bomb is?" The girl next to me said. I honestly forgot she was there.

"Shut it bitch." I said annoyed before I continued to walk down the dark deserted all.

Eventually after walking for a little with that prissy ass trailing behind me, we got to where the other loser I was facing stood.

"Stand down hero's I'm superior-," I cut off his fake villain monologue by freezing him in a block of ice as I did with kachan before.

"Why can't any of you just shut the fuck up for two seconds." I grumbled as I walked over to the bomb and placing my hand on it.

"The hero's win." An announcement is heard throughout the fake building. I walk out of the building and over to Todoroki.

He looks at me skeptically but doesn't say anything to me. I just give a small shrug and pat his shoulder with a smirk.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your quirk man." I say before walking off leaving him shocked and the rest of the class looking at me as I walk off.

"Young madoria class is not over yet!" Bitch might yells out to me but I don't falter in the slights I continue to walk away with my back to them.

"Go fuck yourself bitch might!" I mean of course I had to shout something back. I really can never keep my mouth shut.

I laughed slightly as I heard all the whispers of those other losers shocked because I 'disrespected the number one hero'.

What a bunch of pansy's.

——————————————————-

Another one! Brooo it's getting good. It's sad but I swear this much in real life my little duckies🐤🐤🐤