『Quotes』

"Pie? Where?"

"You are a terrible influence."

"Next time be a little more creative. That was so cliché."

"Jerk.
"Bitch."
"Idiots."

"Dad and Grandpa were hunting. I got bored. Stole a car, got arrested, broke out, then the next day we skipped town. It was the most fun I had in months."

"Get off my Uncle you sleazy bitch!"

"Great. The bitch is gone. Now if you don't mind-" *Passes out*

"Only you [Riley] can find dying funny."

"Dad suggested it too [Art school], but I'm not sure that is for me. I'd get too bored, y'know? I'm in it for the action."

"Everyone gets scared sometimes. I wouldn't be sane if I didn't get scared every now and again, but, I try my best to think of something else. To make me feel safe."

"He could seriously use some interior design. I'm not feeling the whole 'I'm going to murder you' vibe."

"Note to self: Don't insult the insecure monster."

"Why's it always me?"

"Just the cheek, huh? You gotta step up your game old man. You're slackin'!"

"You're special Riley."
"I think you mean sarcastic. And stubborn. Annoying. A bit rash. Can't forget about the pie addiction."

"This some Stephen King Pennywise shit?"

"That's not fear."
"I beg to differ."

"Pazuzu was one bad bitch."

"Why? You missing the bitchy attitude?"

"And this one [demon] crashes planes."
"Well, it's important to have hobbies."

"We're Winchesters! We're always the -1%!"

-author's notes-

There is going to be more added to this as the book goes on but I thought this would be fun to add