WHO AM I TO HER?

Tom's POV:

I ran towards the City hospital.I called doctor for the help. Soon the wardboys came with the stretcher and laid Y/N on it. They straight away headed towards the operation theater.

"Doctor, let me come in."I said in pleading voice.

"I am sorry sir but you have to wait here."He said.

"Will she be fine?"I asked as if I was about to cry. 

"Don't worry we will try our best."He said and went inside the OT.

I sat there like it was me who is struggling between life and death. I was lost. I was on the side of a person whom I don't even know. What I know is just her name Y/N. But why am I here? I mean now she is in the OT so I should go to my Emma but I can't leave her alone. And even if I can but I don't want to.

Ava's POV:

"Excuse me, Sir, this girl is lost or better I should say kidnapped.The kidnappers are handed over to railway inspecter."I said while running inside the police station.

"Mom! Dad!" the girl screamed seeing a couple.

"My child where were you we were so scared." her mother asked her.

"Ma, You know some uncle told me that you are n hospital and you need me. then they took met the subway where one young lady fought to them.And meet her best friend who brought me here." she told her. I looked at them and smiled.

"Thank you so much to bring our child back." her father said to me.I just smiled.

"Ok so you just fill the report and.." Inspecter said to me but I interrupted him. 

"Sorry sir, my best friend who saved her, is in hospital cause one of those men stabbed her.I don't have time and I'll take your leave."

"In which hospital is she?" the girl's father asked me.

"City hospital" I said in haste.

I was so worried about Y/N that I didn't realize that tears were rolling down through my cheeks.

Tom's POV:

It has been 2 hours and none of the doctor's came out of operation theater. As time was slipping, I was being more afraid and more restless.I was loosing hope time by time. Suddenly a doctor came out of OT. I ran to him.

"Doctor,Doctor, How is she? Is she alright?" Is she...." I asked but he cut me off.

"Relax sir, Well due to loss of too much blood she is in critical condition. We are still trying to save her."I was taken aback and my tears were at the verge of falling down.

"Please do anything to save her, how much money you want I can give, but please."I said with my broken voice.

Doctor nodded his head and walked away. I just sat there with Doctor's word just were in my mind as I saw Ava running towards me.

"Sir, my friend, is she ok?"Ava asked me.

"Doctor said that it is critical cause there was too much blood loss. But they are trying."I said without looking at her.

"I told her that it is dangerous but she is so stubborn.But thank you that you stayed here."She said with both tears and smile.

" Oh I didn't want to leave her until she is out of danger"I said.

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?" She asked me. I just got a gut that I already knew what she gonna ask.

"Yes sure."I said.

"Who are you?"she asked and I knew she would definitely ask me. 

I saw her fluffy red eyes and took out my mask.

"TOM HIDDLESTON. Tom is this real. You are really infront of my eyes" she almost jumped.

"Yes that's me" I said with a smile.

"So this means you heard our conversation about you if you were the only one with us in subway." She said with a shocked look.

"Well yes. I heard that Y/N is so obsessed with me. This made me feel so special of my own existance." I said with a laugh.

"You should have seen her fangirling about you. You know she...."

Ava stopped as as we saw doctor coming towards us.

"Sir, there is only one way to save her that is surgery.But..." doctor said with a serious tone.

"But what?" I asked.

"We need approval of either her father or her husband." he said.

"But" I thought cause Y/N didn't look like she is a married woman but what if?

"Can you excuse us for a moment"Ava said while taking my hand in private.

"Whom should we call now" She asked me. I was confused cause doctor said clearly about her father or her husband.

"Why what about her family or maybe her husband?" I asked.

"Her parents died 6 years and she is a bachelorette. Now what should we do" she said with  grief tone.

I was so confused. The only thing going on in my mind was if we didn't do anything in time Y/N could loose her life. 

"Doctor, please start the surgery." I said running towards him.

"And who are you to her? He asked me. I just stopped for a second but I have to do this for Y/N.

" I am her husband. Tom Hiddleston, husband of Y/N Tom Hiddleston. Now please don't wait"I said. Ava stood there completely shocked.

"Ok so we are starting with the surgery until you fill this form. This will be a proof that the surgery is taken in the presence of patient's husband" He said giving me a form to fill.

"Tom you Ok? How can I thank you for this. Y/N always said that Tom Hiddleston is the person who could do anything for the person and today I saw it." Ava said which made me feel that what I did was right.

"If she loves me so much then what I did is really less." I said.

I was happy with what I did. Atleast in this way I could help her. I felt a new vibration in my body when I said that I am her husband , when I said her name with mine. But how can I forget about Emma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii guys!!! So this is the forth chapter of my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Forgive me if there is any mistake.

Guys need your support. Vote for this story.Comment what you think about it.Share it so that it could reach to others. Follow me for more.

Have a good day!!! Bye for now........