THE UNTOWARD

TOM'S POV:

I went in the house but the scene in front of my eyes broke me from inside. My mom lying on the floor. Emma crying beside her.

"MOM..MOM WAKE UP" I sat next to her. "EMMA WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"I asked.

"I don't know. I was in my room when I heard her scream. She has definitely fallen down the stairs" Emma said in panic.

"Let's take her to hospital" I said.

We drove to hospital and admitted her to emergency ward. I was trying to go with her but doctor stopped me. I sat there keeping my head on Emma's shoulder,crying, just praying that she is safe.

Then only an attender came out of the room.

"Sir, my mom, how is my mom." I asked.

"Sir, we have removed the blood and called the doctor who will supervise her.She is on her way." He said.

"Please say her to come soon" I said in a pleading way.

I pulled my phone out and went straight to contacts. I was just going to call her but I don't want to disturb her. I kept my phone back.

Y/N'S POV:

"What!...Yes I am coming" I screamed on phone in a panic.

"Ava, I have to go" I said to Ava.

"Where?" She asked.

"Emergency in hospital" I said.

"Ok but take care and call me when you are free." She said being worried.

I nodded and walked towards my car. I drove it straight to hospital. Without looking here and there I entered straight in the room. 

"Start all the machines. Give all life supports.Nurse, record her breathing. This surgery will take time." I ordered.

"So mam, what should I convey to the family members?" Attendant asked.

"Tell them anyone could wait."I said in panic.He went out.

"Ok let me check the patient." I said going near to her while wearing masks and gloves.

I went closer to her and gasped loudly. It was worth a heart attack. She is none other than Mrs. Hiddleston, Tom's mum. I almost fell down.

"Doctor, are you ok?" One of the nurse said asked holding me. 

"Yes, we have to save her at any cost. I can't loose someone who is image of my mother." I said to myself.

I started the surgery and prayed in my mind that nothing should go wrong.

 TOM'S POV:

"Tom, Everything gonna be alright." Emma said. I was so wrrong to think about Emma that she will leave me when I would be in trouble. This time Ben was wrong. Soon then, an attendant came to me. 

"Mr.Hiddleston, well doctor has already started the surgery so if you want to go you can cause the surgery will go on till morning" He said.

"Will she be ok?" I asked with my teary eyes.

"Well I am not 100% sure but the doctor under whose supervision your mum is, is the most respected doctor in this hospital. 90% of her cases came with positive result. I hope this becomes one of them." he said. I wish I could meet the doctor but now she is already in.

I was totally broken. I decided to go back to home and to digest what the hell happened in just a few moment.

As I reached back, I saw everything was perfect that means no outsider came in. But still I can't believe it. I sat where her blood was on floor.I cried like I lost her.After an hour I stood up and walked to the kitchen but my foot stepped on something. I picked it up. It was my mum's phone. But wait! the recording is on. That means it also recorded what happened here.

I went to video gallery and found two new videos there. I clicked on both of them and then I heard a deep crack in my heart. I was broken but now my broken parts are filled with anger. They can't fool me anymore.

But no.. They gave me such a great surprise, let me also give one.

Y/N'S POV:

"Doctor, the condition is really dangerous. There is only 10% chance that she will.." Nurse said.

"Stop, she will definitely survive. And you only said there are 10% chances, then how could you be so hopeless?" I stopped her. I can't listen anymore.

"I know doctor that you are right but you also know that still 90% chances are going against her. And you are well aware that if someone is in this situation, what the outcome is. Doctor, if I say, leave her, she will eventually die. Your other patients are..."Now this is beyond the limit. I couldn't control anymore.

"Leave"I said with my closed eyes."I said LEAVE THE ROOM" I screamed.She left the room.

"Continue the surgery and protect her at any cost" I said to others.

I know what she was saying was right. I know people in this case are hard to survive. But I can't repeat the history. That night is still in my mind. How can I forget the black night of my life.

After some hour

"Doctor, this is the last hope. If this didn't work, then we are sorry." Attendant said.

"Do it" I ordered with my broken voice.

I was praying in my mind. I can't loose such person. How will Tom react with this?

But what happened next was completely out of expectation.   

Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS eve :-}}        

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys!! So here is the tenth chapter of the story. Forgive me if there is any mistake.

This chapter is shorter than the last 3-4 chapters but we are soon coming towards the end.

Guys need your support. Vote for this story.Comment what you think about it.Share it so that it could reach to others. Follow me for more.

Have a good day!!! Bye for now........