WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING?

***** SONG:-IT WILL RAIN BY: BRUNO MARS*****

Emma's POV:

Oh god! Why? Today Tom was in so good mood.We were going to the most expensive hotel but because of that girl he left me.Whose that girl to her? Huh? Is she more important than me? Well I was in full mood tonight but WHAT my Romeo is taking care of someone else leaving his Juliet here. But so what even I am EMMA ASHLEY JOHNSON. I won't ruin this night or mood.

--ON PHONE--

I then started texting Tom .

"Hey babe, I know you are with that girl in hospital. I am missing you but I know you have to be her cause she need you. So I just wanted to tell you that I am going to my friend's home and will stay there tonight. Come back soon. -Love Emma x"

I started searching for a person in my contact list. When I found out I called him.

"Hello?" the person said.

"Hey baby." I said in a seducing voice.

"Hey pussy" he said.

"I am in full mood. Wanna let me come to your place." I continued.

"My bed is ready" He said in excitement.

Tom's POV: 

It has been 6 hours. 6 DAMN HOURS. But no one came out of operation theater. Ava approached me with a cup of coffee.She handed me one.

"So....?"She asked me and I knew what she was to ask so I nodded my head in disagreement.

"Hmm.. this seems a serious condition. Well I have informed at her work place about this accident and the criminals are arrested."She continued with a sigh.

"I was just infront of her. I could have saved her." I said with a guilt.

"No. Tom, it's not your fault. No one saw what happened." She said.

I then got a text.It was from Emma. I opened it and read it.    

---"Hey babe, I know you are with that girl in hospital. I am missing you but I know you have to be her cause she need you. So I just wanted to tell you that I am going to my friend's home and will stay there tonight. Come back soon. -Love Emma x"---

I had mixed feeling about it. At one place I was happy that she was missing me but on the other hand I was upset cause she again went out to her friend. She always do this whether I am with her or not. But fault is mine too. I promised her to take her out but I am her with a person whom I don't even know.

I stood up and decided to walk back to home thinking of Ava already there with Y/N.I decided to go silently.

"So you are going" She said.

This made me turn to her.

"Well Tom how can I thank you .I mean without you I couldn't have saved her life. I will surly tell Y/N that you saved her. Thank you so much." She said.

"Well I hope she gets better soon" I didn't get any words to support my decision.

I walked out.It was raining heavily. I was walking , being wet in rain.I was on my way to my home but I was actually not. All I knew was that I was LOST. But where? I walked to a park and sat on the bench. All what was going in my mind was Y/N.What is happening to me? How can I know what is this feeling ? The time she entered the subway, the time we met , the time she spoke to me, the time she fought, the time everything was normal, the time she took out blooded knife from which she was stabbed. The time I took her to hospital and the time I called myself as her HUSBAND. And a husband never leaves his wife in this situation.

"I can't leave her like this. Am I so inhuman that I left her when she is fighting for her life?" I said to myself.

I stormed back to hospital and saw Ava talking to doctor.I ran to them as soon as possible.

"Doctor, how is she?" I asked.

"Well she is out of danger. But you, being her husband, should not leave her alone." He said walking away.

"Tom?"Ava asked me confusingly.

"I can't stay away leaving her like this." I admitted.

"Oh Tom" She said with a smile.

"Well doctor said that she will probably wake up in 5 hours so I am staying here but if you want to go so.." She said but I cut her in middle.

"No, I am also here." I affirmed.

"That is gonna be a surprise for her." I said with a huge grin.

"I hope so." I said smilingly .

A/N: I am sorry guys but due to school I have to upload this late.But school really sucks. Morning to afternoon-online classes and then I have to complete 1000's of assignments given by them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hella guys!!! So this is the fifth chapter of my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Forgive me if there is any mistake.

Guys need your support. Vote for this story.Comment what you think about it.Share it so that it could reach to others. Follow me for more.

Have a good day!!! Bye for now........