THE ROYAL MEETING

SONG:WITHOUT YOU (ENGLISH VERSION OF HINDI SONG 'SHAYAD') BY: EMMA HEESTERS

**PLEASE READ A/N AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER**

TIME SKIPS

****2 Months****

Tom's POV:

I am getting ready. Today is a big day.I can say today is MY day. It's a party organised by The Royal Family. And I am invited.I have to reach there as soon as possible.

I took my watch, my tiepin, my phone. It's done.

                                            TOM'S DRESS

                                            TOM'S DRESS

"Hey babe. You are looking so sexy."Emma snapped standing at the door. 

"Thanks Em, but what do you want?" I said cause I knew her reason to come.

"Wow baby, you read my mind.Great" She said in a sarcastic way.

"Emma, speak fast. Don't waste my time." I said without looking at her.

"Oh ok so I want some money for shopping and stuff" She said with a shrug.

"What? You went for shopping day before yesterday only." I asked.

"Yeah so what. Now who is wasting your time? Give me £4500 right now." She demanded.

"What the heck? These much? Where the hell are you spending these?" I was shocked and raged at the same time.

"So you don't believe me now. You don't love me anymore. Oh I see.. This is all because of that bitch you saved 2 months ago, isn't it? Is this LOVE THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON?"  She shouted out.

"EMMA ASHLEY JOHNSON. If you said anything wrong about her or created any wrong interpretation, then you don't know me." I took out my wallet and took money out of it. "Here, take your money and go away" I said.

Emma left banging the door . I was closing my wallet until I saw a picture in it. Y/N. I took that picture when she was sleeping peacefully and I was alone with her. A tear dropped out of my eye. 

It's been 2 months but I haven't seen her since then. Her smile, her eyes, her hairs and her lips. I miss all of her.I just-- wait what am I doing? Is Emma right? Am I in really love with her. In love with a girl whom I met as an accident, whose only name I knew and nothing else. What she must be doing right now?

Y/N POV:

"AVA VILLA THOMSON, get the hell out of the bathroom" I yelled at her.

"Yes Y/N, I am coming" She said and came out.

"Oh thank god you are out. Now please do a favor for me. Keep everything I need on the table" I said in a requesting way.

"Ok so you need some chocolates, cold drink, some sandwiches and.."