TRUTH COMES OUT

Y/N'S POV:

"Doctor, she is breathing, she is breathing." Nurse screamed which brought me out of thoughts.

"Start the second unit and record her breathing rate." I ordered.

"Should I tell her family?" She asked me.

"No, not now, Let her come in stable condition" I firmly said.

"Ok" She said and went ahead to start the unit.

There was no limit of my happiness. I shed some happy tears. I went in the balcony. I was just happy. I looked up in the sky. Two stars were shinning brightly in the dark sky. And there is a small bright star between them. I know who are they. Suddenly I felt someone's hands on my shoulder. 

"Mom, Dad" I screamed while turning back but there was no one. 

"I miss you" I said with my eyes filled with tears.

"I know you do" Someone said. I turned back and found it was Ava.

"Ava? How?" I was shocked seeing her here.

"Well I was really worried so I thought to come here. I know whom you saved and why. I know today was that day"She said and sat next to me.

"If they would have tried, My parents would have been standing here." I said.

"Don't cry Y/N"She said.

"Doctor Y/N, patient is completely out of danger. We have given her injection. She will wake up soon." A nurse said.

"Ok so I will tell them" I thought to tell Tom.

"Y/N you can't. Just see your face."Ava said. I realized she was right. I can't go with my fluffy eyes. 

"Well, you go and tell she will wake up in few hours." I said to the nurse.

EMMA'S POV:

"Mam, Ms. Hiddleston is out of danger. She will wake up in few hours." A nurse said to me.

"Hmm thank you" I said coldly.

No, it can't be possible. How could she be out of danger. She fell from stairs or rather I should say I threw her down. If she spilled out what happened, I will be in great trouble. I have to do something.

I was thinking about it then only someone came out of room.I have seen her. Is she..? Yes she is that girl. That bitch. So she is a doctor and she saved that old trash. Oh no.. if mom told her about me so what will I do? Emma think..think..

"Doctor, she is in the next room upstairs." I heard the nurse saying this to her.

"Ok. Take care of her"That bitch said and went away.

Yes I have time now. Oh right... I have an idea.

After mum woke up

"Hey can you bring some of these items as soon as possible. Until then I am here." I told to the last attender in the room.

"Ok sure" He said walking out. Now there is no one else in the room.

Now is what I wanted. I went in. She was half asleep. 

"So you thought you will survive..Uhhh" I said with a smirk.

"Go away" She said.

"Smart uhh? You thought I will let you tell Tom my truth but you know what, your son is blind. I have been using his money from too long. I have been cheating on him from to long but he, he still thinks I loves him. But he will never know cause you won't be alive to tell him. Oh where is where is... yeah here is the switch of life support. I am thinking to save it for next patient. So, Goodbye." I said and bent down to close it.