SURPRISE!!

Ava's POV:

Doctor told us that we can stay in Y/N's room

Doctor told us that we can stay in Y/N's room. When I saw her, she was sleeping but my heart sank down. In no time I broke into tears and fall on the ground. Tom bend down and picked me up.

"Control your emotions Ava."he said.

His voice was breaking too. I looked up into his eye which were full of tears. I controlled myself. We sat there on the chairs. After a while I turned my face to Tom who was continuously looking Y/N and as he looks at her, drop of tears start rolling down his cheeks.

How could anyone just tear up for someone whom you just met? Is there any bond between them?

"So Tom, I know that we are not in a good condition too but I am not into this much of seriousness or you can say I never try to be. Although Y/N always scolds me to be serious in some situation. " I said and he chuckled.

"OK so what you wanna do?" He asked.

Tom's POV:

"Umm tell me about yourself. I mean we all know public tom and it's impossible that I don't know somethings cause Y/N always chanted your name. Every time she is like TOM this, TOM that....." She said with a stupid face.

"Really?" I asked her as I can't believe this."I am glad that I have a little place in her heart."

"Little? What the f*ck? Not just heart but You rule whole her mind and body" She said raising her voice a little.

"Oh  my God. I didn't know she is my one craziest fan when I was hearing your conversation about me . But I am glad to have her."I said smilingly cause I can't stop blushing.

"Well well, she is glad that the world is 4.543 billion years old and she somehow managed to exist at the same time as You" She said I just couldn't digest that I am really important for someone. I never felt it or no one made me feel this.

"I am just imagining her reaction to see you next to her when she wakes up. According to her, when she will open her eyes, she will witness the most beautiful eyes in this world." She said.

"Well that's not true. I mean Y/N is so beautiful . Her eyes, her hairs, her lips, her face. Every thing is so perfect in her. Her skin color is beautiful, her voice is...."

I realized that I was fan-girling my own fan. I saw Ava looking at me and giggling. I felt so embarrassed.

"I am sorry. I was actually..., I was just......, I was...." I stutter.

"No need to feel embarrassed Tom. I swear I wish I could have recorded all what you said about her.She literally would have cried listening to you."She said

"Well she loves me so much so I think I should do something for her"I suddenly said.

"Yes this is a great idea" She supported.