I'm Gay

Deku POV
"Your late." Aziawa plainly said, his words were never much comfort to me or anyone in that matter. "Your partners with Bakugou. Lucky you."
"WHAT ME WITH THAT STUPID BROCCOLI!" Bakugou yelled so loud All Might came to see what the issue was.
"What is all this racket for." he said just as plainly as Aziawa.
"Oh nothing Kacchan is just overreacting again as usual." I said a bit too harshly and a few shocked glances flew my way. What the hell did I care Kacchan doesn't have a problem with me normally. I need to stop lying to myself.
"MIDORIYA!" Aziawa shouted "Sit down and stop mumbling." he had retired to his normal depressing tone.

After class we had to go outside and work on a presentation about the other person and how they could improve there abilities. And yet I'm stuck with Kacchan the only person who hates everyone. Unsensetive with the sensitive, nice choice Aziawa.

Bakugou POV

I was stuck with this brainless broccoli he just writes absolutely everything down its so stupid but hey its better than being stuck in the classroom for ages. But I have to be with this twat at all time I would have been in class so I'm debating what's better.

There he is, little broccoli boy his hair looks more like a Bush. He's nice though so I don't need to worry about doing anything.
"Hey Kacchan. Did I disturb a thought you looked like you were zoned out?" his green eyes made me smirk but I forced myself not to look at him before his happiness affects me.
"What do you want nerd?" he didn't look surprised at my reply in fact he carried on smiling.
"We need to get a head start because your a really difficult person to deal with." I don't know what happened to the normal Deku but he is so confident.
"Fine whatever as long as we get coffee, and I need to get changed and so do you so go now because you know I got to be-"
"Bed really early and want to get some training in first yeah I know." I stared at him shocked it felt like he was a different person and I never knew him.

He kept to his word and met me at the café well he got there stupidly early as usual.
"Hey Kacchan." my mouth dropped when I saw what he was wearing it wasn't much but it was adorable, a blue baggy jumper shrouded him his skinny black ripped jeans covered him but in each of the ripped gaps was a gay flag. Was Deku... Gay?

Holy shit.

"Kacchan hello?"

"Oh um Deku hey."

"I didn't know how to tell you I was gay I know you noticed your mouth was on the floor."

"Oh damn it." he looked confused and slightly turned his head like a dog. " I gotta tell you something."
We ordered drinks, as he sat slurping he looked so cute- NO he didn't look cute it's Deku.

He looked of into the distant then turned towards me and put his cup down

"What did you want to tell me?" he pulled out his notebook and a pencil I put my hard on his book as he went to open it.
"This isn't for the project. I think I'm gay but I don't know I wasn't going to say anything but-"
"Kacchan I know. I was waiting for you to tell me yourself and I get it." I looked at him and our eyes locked and I felt my heart skip a beat I felt myself blush and he clearly noticed it for he moved my hand off his note book and began to doodle.
"So what's your favourite place to be?" he randomly said.
"I can't say but I can show you if I have to. Only if you tell me yours." I think I caught something of this nerd for I had brought a note book and pencil to write stuff down. As I got it out Deku giggled.
"What?"
"You actually took this seriously wow I'm proud I'm nearly finished I'll show you mine first."