Going Public

Deku pov

Me and Kacchan started dating and he's so much more than he shows, we hadn't really told anyone other than my mum who swore she wouldn't say a word to Kacchans mum. Which is holding up well but I can't count on how long it's going to last I keep saying he has to tell his mum but he doesn't think she will accept him the way he is.

"What you thinking about?" Kacchan had woken up next to me as I was staring at the ceiling. He had moved in pretty much most his stuff was here and he was always here.
"Oh its nothing I'm going to go make pancakes because I'm hungry." he didn't belive me.
"I don't belive you what's on your mind, hot stuff." I gave in.
"You should really tell her." clearly he wasn't happy.
"You out of all people should know how much of a bitch she is you can't just expect me to go and tell her and not end up in an argument again. And you know how that ends." his mardy ass rolled back over, just before I slammed the bedroom door I said "what ever Katsuki."

I heard an angry grunt and the door fly open.
"How long are you going to take making food?" He grunts like he does to everyone else.
"About half an hour depends on how I want them to loo-"
"Perfect I'll be back." he grabbed his coat and left.
"HEY MUM WANT ANY PANCAKES?" I shouted down the hall and a quiet "No" could be heard from her room.

I had finished the pancakes they looked perfect and so beautiful.

Soon the door slammed shut and Kacchan hung his coat back up.
"You good? Your just in time."
"I told her."

Kacchan pov

I went over to my mums the nerd kept going on about it so I'm gonna tell her then leave.
"Ha I need to call his mum I need my money."
"YOU FUCKING BETTED ON ME YOU OLD HAG!"
"OH SHIT UP YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT!"

Pretty much how it went down honestly she's old she doesn't know what she's on about.

I was planning on going to DEKUS but I got stopped by kirishma.

"Hey Bakubro what's up How's midorya haven't seen you in a while you skipped alot of classes."
"shut up and me and Deku are together tell Pikachu for me."
I walked off little did I know he would put it on the group chat.
            Class 1-A (with proff)

Rock boi🧨
✨Yo guys the ship has sailed✨

Pink cheeks
Wait what

Pikachu
About time

King explosion murder 💥
GUYS WTF I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL EVERYONE

Aizawa ^_^
Bakugou language

Broccoli is typing...

I turned my phone compleat ly off and walked strait to Dekus.

(back to present time aka deku house)

Deku pov

"Who did you tell?"
"I told kirishima. I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to tell anyon-"
"Eat." he looked shocked but sat down and began eating as I cleared up the plates and the pan. After a few minutes I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my from behind.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." he whispered in my hear sending shivers down my spine. "Is it okay if we go public?"

"It's too late now." I put the last plate on the drying rack, dried my hands and walked off leaving Kacchan behind, or so I thought.

"OI grumpy." I turned around and jumped as he was right behind me before I could do anything he tackled me to the floor tickling me. The room filled with my uncontrollable laughter.
"Kacchan.... S.. Stop!" I could barley fit any words out.

Kacchan managed to find his way on top of me. Our lips crashed together as he pinned me to the floor, unmoveable.

"I thought you two were just friends..."