He Came Back

BAKUGO POV

It has been 3 weeks and he's still in hospital, I spend every spare moment with him. Everyone thinks somethings wrong with me especially Iida he is really suspicious of me. Deku's mum is thankful I'm here I'm not quite sure but she thinks that I'm good for deku what every she means by that.

Deku POV

I can hear Kacchan. I don't know how but I can I haven't been able to hear anything or see anything or anything at all. It's so nice to hear his voice. I feel his voice fade and my weight lean towards my right I opened my eyes, light filled them as I'm blinded by the hospital lights I hear the constant beep.
I turn to see Kacchan and smile he looks so calm when he's asleep I reach my hand out and touch his soft cheek he wrinkled his nose. His blind spiky hair was actually really fluffy as I found out when I combed my fingers through it before I could retract my hand he got a firm grip of it.
"Just because your in hospital doesn't mean the hair is allowed to be touched its still out of bounds." he smiled and looked at me. I chuckled as his eyes started extremely sweating he stood up as I sat on the edge of my bed. He helped me stand hesitantly but saw my determination and thought otherwise. Once stood up he wrapped his warm arms around me.

A doctor came in and smiled but didn't disturb us but checked the monitor and saw no abnormalities so he walked out

"Kacch-"
"I really like you deku and I felt like my whole world ended when I watched you slip of the edge." my heart raced as he said this he was normally so defensive but now he seemed like a little bunny.
"There is a reason I came out to you first." I love being confusing but I wasn't confusing enough for he smiled again.
"Yes I like you too." I looked at the floor sheepishly as he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me softly but with force.