Mum?

Deku pov

Kacchan climbed off me and helped me up as I thought of how I'm gonna get myself out of this one.
"Izuku Midorya explain yourself now." she never had this much of a firm voice. Was she disappointed?
" I thought you told her, hypocrite." Kacchan mumbled as tears filled up in my eyes. Kacchan touched my arm as I ran out the door still in my pj's with no phone, money or company. I heard Kacchan run after me but I used my quirk and went twice as fast until I didn't know where is was.

Being so tired I sat on the floor and fell asleep.

Kacchan pov

I tried to follow him but I lost him half way down the road I kept walking in the direction of where I last saw him but it was night and still no sign of him.

I heard a scream, male scream. My heart pounded I turned the next corner to see deku's hair on the floor and a pool of blood. I called for an ambulance and lay there wondering how it happened.

Deku pov.

My eyes flickered open to see what looked like Kacchan I went to say hi but was confused of why he was morphing into Toga from the league of villans.

I was unconscious by the time I could do anything but my eyes managed to flicker open and see more of the league Dabi, Shigaraki panic rushed through me I was paraylised.  I saw Dabi light his blue flame on his hand as it came towards my face everything went black. Pain shot through my chest.

(Time slip aka there in hospital again.)

Kacchan pov

We were in the same room again the doctors don't know what happened there is no clear reason for why he was bleeding he had burns everywhere. But they weren't red it was purple.
Only one person could have pulled that off and I immediately went to UA teachers room.

"What is it Katsuki?" Azaiwa always does that, I haven't even opened the door of the room yet.
I opened the door and all might was sitting there too. Even better. I explained the situation and my suspicions every word I said they looked more and more horrified.

After telling the teachers I headed to my dormitory deku would be getting treated in the hospital I want to go see him but I can't bring myself up to do it. Not even making eyes contact with anyone else I stormed to my room, locked the door behind me and cried. I just cried, silently. Kiri came and picked the lock when I had fallen asleep and just woke me up the ignorant git.

"You've been crying for 2 hours what's up." he said plainly.

"He's back in hospital attack from the league of villans." I went on to explain what I thought happened and he grew with shock.
"This might not me the best time to tell you this but Shoto has gone to stay with Deku somehow he knew already.
" Fucking jackass I can't face deku it's my fault. "
" It's not your fault. " he looked slightly pissed off. "get up and your shoes on were going out. "

He dragged me to the hospital deku was at I was dragged to his room until I saw Icy-Hot holding deku's hand.  I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him backwards away from deku sending him flying. Lol that's what he gets. Deku turned and looked at me his gorgeous green eyes that smiled themselves.
"Kacchan, I love you."
"I love you to."
Within a matter of seconds our lips crashed together in front of kiri and Icy-Hot. Who both gasped but kiris was happiness.

Soon after the other two had left I got told I needed to leave. I promised deku I would come back before he woke up and won't leave until I have to.

Author's note:
YO wassup sorry I keep nearly killing deku I'm leading on to the good part bare with me. JK byeeeeeeeeeee.