Deku's Favourite Place

Bakugous POV

We kept walking for what felt like forever he walks so fast. He came to a stand still, I looked up from the floor and saw a small gate leading towards a cliff side.
This was his favourite place? Idiot. He could fall off he's that clumsy I looked at him as he looked down sheepishly.
As we walked up to the gate he pulls out a bag of food, of course he did, I smirked.
"cmon then it will get cold." I don't even know when he got the chance to get the food but oh well free food what better.
We walked up to the side of the cliff and sat down on the edge. He took out a meat bun that was still steaming and began to eat it.

Soon after we had finished we began to leave as it had gotten darker. The sun was setting over the city golden lights flickered on as it grew darker outside. I heard a crumbling of rocky and turned to see Deku fall off the edge.

I shouted his name as I heard a thud hit the cliff below, I panicked and really hoped he only slipped. I managed to get to him as he slipped unconscious. I called an ambulance and Aziwa just to tell him what happened before I knew it the ambulance was here as they got him in there  I also entered, as soon as they closed the doors tears escaped my eyes his limp body lay there made me feel something I hadn't before. No it's deku it can't be.

We got to the hospital and he was rushed off as I got told to come back later. I ran back to the Dorms and almost broke the door down everyone stared at me and was truly shocked when they realised I was crying.
"Ey dude what's up it looks as if you've seen a ghost. Wait are you crying?" Kirishma yelled clear enough for every one to hear.
"Dekus in hospital." I muttered tears still falling.
"What did you do to him." Kaminari came close looking angrier than he ever has before.
"He fell off a cliff oh and I need to talk to you two privately about something." I glared at them and they immediately knew it was important no one else questioned us.

I closed my door behind me as the other two sat on the floor.
"I'm gay and I think I like someone."
"Wait, you Katsuki Bakugou is gay. I know your pride gets the better of you but pun not intended who is it?"
"Figure it out for yourself." I grunted and left the room.

I didn't know what to do to myself now.