The Bus Trip

Deku pov

Christmas was over too soon and I began to go out more, well more than usual. Kacchan sometimes came with me but often stayed at home lifting weights while I ran around the town. But this was all temporarily stopped due to a school trip. Yippie 🙄. I have to pack 2 weeks worth of clothes and Kacchan was grumpy as hell cuz Uraraka spent more time with me then he does.

"Hey you been up long?" his voice is so calm in the morning. But he still made me jump.
"Um not really." he looked at me and immediately knew it was a lie.
"You've been for a run again haven't you then went in the shower dried your hair and acted as in nothing happened?" he knew me too well.
"I'm going to get breakfast and hurry up because we have to pack still." I softly pecked him on the head and got out of bed.

Uraraka was already up, she won't leave me alone at the minute I coldly walked past her and kept walking to the kitchen. Where soon enough Kacchan came behind me and wrapped his arms around me as I kept flipping pancakes. He softly kissed my neck.
"Kacchan I'm sorry, I've been grumpy lately." he mumbled somthing but I couldn't catch a word "I'm gonna stop hanging out with Uraraka because I haven't had time with you." he mumbled in agreement.

As he unwrapped his arms I knew that someone had walked into the kitchen as I looked up I saw Shoto. His hair looked like a vandalised birds nest.
"Hey deku and Katsuki. We have to go at 12 so be ready outside by then. You know full well anyone not there will be left behind." he glared at Kacchan and then his expression softened when he looked at me.
"Thank you Shoto. Would you like some pancakes with me and Kacchan?" he shool his head in reply and proceeded to leave the kitchen.

"I hate the way he looked at you it's like I'm seeing myself."

"He's nice but nothing like you." I stood on my tip toes to reach his lips.

We sat at the table with our pancakes and began to eat them. After we had finished I went in the shower again because somehow I had gotten syrup all over me and, as Kacchan pointed out, also in my hair. While I was in the shower Kacchan packed and I knew this for the was alot of shouting from him and some very clear "God Damnit.".

As I got out I got changed into one of Kacchans My Chemical Romance shirts that felt 10 sizes too big but I worked with it.

Kacchan stared at me for 10 years I swear but I let him because he had finished both of our suitcases.

Kacchan pov

He looked so fucking hot.

(10 years later)

AUTHOR NOTE : I'M BEING SARCASTIC

"I packed all of our stuff so we can spend some time together. If you want. I mean you don't have to bu-"
"I'd love to."
I pretty much threw him against the wall and pressed my lips against his. Before we could do anything Bloody Pikachu ran in with Kirishima and gasped when they saw us. Deku did his mad scramble for an excuse in his head.
"You two fucking knew first you twats." as I said it they seemed to realise and calmed down.
"Were going now you two."
Clearly we didn't realise the time.

We walked out side and there stood out whole class and the bus driving upto the dorm. We all got on and I began to walk to the back of the bus but before I got to Pikachu I got jerked into a seat and there sat a grumpy broccoli.
"Oh sorry did I get in your way." he snapped and turned to look out the window.
I grabbed his shoulder and quietly said "I love you stupid." he now looked more like a tomato. All the way there he lay with his head on my lap as I sat plaiting his curly green hair. As he slept silently so beautiful he is.